The retention list

Batley Bob

1 hour ago, distantdog said:

Not yet.

Unless PD says so 🤞

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I only reported on the text read out by Kev from Bucko at Presentation Night when he won Coaches' Young Player, where he said he couldn't wait to get started on the new season. Maybe if all those who continually have a dig actually supported club functions they'd pick up the snippets of info....

• Like 2

12 hours ago, phildog said:

See Piggy's Mate et al!!

We never doubted you PD...

• Haha 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

1 hour ago, phildog said:

As if....

Another signing PD...?

1 hour ago, distantdog said:

That's because you were in the know!

Did you know she was in the know, or was this only known to those with inside knowledge? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 05/11/2022 at 14:04, phildog said:

I only reported on the text read out by Kev from Bucko at Presentation Night when he won Coaches' Young Player, where he said he couldn't wait to get started on the new season. Maybe if all those who continually have a dig actually supported club functions they'd pick up the snippets of info....

Phildog. People are envious of you being in the know because they relish being in the know before you get to know. If you know what I mean.🤣🤣

Blimey Phil, these explanations are becoming rather lengthy you know but if you get to know, you get to know and simply try to let others know. I'm sure you and they know what I mean!!

17 minutes ago, phildog said:

Blimey Phil, these explanations are becoming rather lengthy you know but if you get to know, you get to know and simply try to let others know. I'm sure you and they know what I mean!!

Oh, heaven forbid, I'm one who delights in all manifestations of the Terpsichorean muse!..........

oh.sorry....thought you were complaining about the bouzouki player...🙄🙄

Edited by il cattivo

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Anyways....news required still (and I DON'T KNOW alright) on Perry Whiteley, Greg Johnson, Gledders, Blake, Ben Kaye and whether Josh Milthorpe and Aiden Ineson (in obvious attendance around the club) are still with us to learn their trade. I'm sure though that we'd like another inbound or 2 for shake-up purposes