The retention list

Batley Bob

26 minutes ago, phildog said:

Just had an idea, seeing as I'm one who often complains about the ageing of our squad, so (guessing at the ages of Keegan and Sammy as they're not stated) I've added up the combined ages of the squad, works out an average of 27. On the whole not as ancient after all! Crikey, soon I'll have no complaints......

Samy is 23, Keegan is 34

SIGNATURE

1 hour ago, phildog said:

Just had an idea, seeing as I'm one who often complains about the ageing of our squad, so (guessing at the ages of Keegan and Sammy as they're not stated) I've added up the combined ages of the squad, works out an average of 27. On the whole not as ancient after all! Crikey, soon I'll have no complaints......

I'm sure you'll think of something.LOL

2 hours ago, phildog said:

And there we are GittinsFan....Johnson not my idea of a progressive signing. If we can't attract more decent players after a 2 year run as we've had then....

🥱🥱🥱

• Like 1

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

On 20/12/2022 at 09:57, phildog said:

Keegan is an elder stateman P 35 in FEB while Sammy is a baby 24 in AUG

1 hour ago, Drigdog said:

Heard from Jimmy Meadows  this morning that both Gledhill and Blake have been training and he thought they had signed. Also Sammy has not trained yet due to the injury he got whilst playing against us.

Blake was mentioned by Linners on a recent video which made me assume that he was back onboard.

Ridiculous isn't it, a guy plays in a match in a numbered shirt who for some reason can't be announced as signed! On a different thread, how many turned up wanting to buy their season ticket? So, they only announced the pricing offer a few days before but looking at 2022's ticket there's no date on it nor price so one would have thought that there might have been a few cards left over to kick start 2023.

36 minutes ago, phildog said:

Ridiculous isn't it, a guy plays in a match in a numbered shirt who for some reason can't be announced as signed! On a different thread, how many turned up wanting to buy their season ticket? So, they only announced the pricing offer a few days before but looking at 2022's ticket there's no date on it nor price so one would have thought that there might have been a few cards left over to kick start 2023.

Which player are you referring to?

If anyone turned up and was disappointed that they couldn't buy their season ticket then that's on them. Its been well publicised that the season tickets will be available in January '23.

SIGNATURE

Any rumours about injuries picked up Boxing Day? Saw Wardy after, he said he'd be right, Manu reckons he'd be in consideration for York but Kibula....seems as though he'd only been once up to Christmas, unless there's clearance from Linners of course.