RLWC Attendance-O-Meter

2 minutes ago, The Masked Poster said:

So in yet another twist, I can't make the ER semi tonight. But this now means I could actually make the final. Question is, do I risk it and hope England get there, or just go regardless and enjoy the final? Which I did in 2013 btw. 

I would be going solo here too.

I would go. You’ll have leaguies to the left and right of you. 

Just now, faithfulbyname said:

Same here.  I managed to download my ticket to google wallet on my Android phone, but wife can't download hers to her Apple wallet, it just freezes Safari up so she has to reboot her phone

Worst comes to worst, send it as an email to your phone and scan the barcode from there. Apple wallet has worked fine for me at the 4/5 venues I’ve been to during the tournament but might be a temporary glitch I suppose. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, faithfulbyname said:

Same here.  I managed to download my ticket to google wallet on my Android phone, but wife can't download hers to her Apple wallet, it just freezes Safari up so she has to reboot her phone

Log out of the app and close the tab, then go back to the ticket page and log back in. Happened to me a few times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Masked Poster said:

So in yet another twist, I can't make the ER semi tonight. But this now means I could actually make the final. Question is, do I risk it and hope England get there, or just go regardless and enjoy the final? Which I did in 2013 btw. 

Scenario 1 - England are there.

Scenario 2 - Samoa vs Australia. Cheer on Samoa.

Scenario 3 - Samoa vs NZ. Bask in the Australian fume.

6 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Im going to head over to York on Monday Night to watch the Women's SF - anyone know the stadium and which is the best stand to sit in?

Not much to choose between either of the side stands. The back rows of the main stand - the Azuma LNER - are slightly higher than their west stand counterparts.

Edited by Hopping Mad

5 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Im going to head over to York on Monday Night to watch the Women's SF - anyone know the stadium and which is the best stand to sit in?

You get a pretty good view from all 4 stands mate. The big screen is in the West Stand so if you want a view of that, pick any other stand. 👌🏼

1 hour ago, The Masked Poster said:

Go. It’ll be a great game whoever is there. I’ve got my flight, accommodation and ticket booked.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Masked Poster said:

I've got a ticket for the final, so I'm going regardless. 

But Im not sure how to download the ticket to my phone? There doesn't seem to be the option to save them on your phone? It says you can save it as a PDF but that's on PCs (and who has one of those now??)

I suppose I'm being stupid but I just can't see it!!

I’m going to print mine off. Always prefer a paper version in case the phone gets lost, broken, stolen or runs out of charge!

31 minutes ago, The Masked Poster said:

I've just added them to Google pay. I hope it works as I've never used it before!!

I've used google wallet tickets at ER twice this season and its been fine. What I would say is to load it up before you get to the ground as it always seems to have really bad phone signal in the area.

• Thanks 1