The RLWC website ticket buying experience

2 hours ago, Rugbyleaguesupporter said:

Front page you can't login it to tickets via login- it won't recognise you. 

Every time I've wanted to access my tickets I've had to go via ticket link. 

I have alot, and I mean alot of sympathy for RL admin, but this stuff is basic and is costing money with people just giving up 

I had this issue

1 hour ago, Damien said:

After not being on the website for a while I was on that page trying to log in for ages and couldn't. I knew I had an account but couldnt work out what was going on. By fluke I then ended on the ticket page and logged in fine. Stuff like this just shouldn't happen.

I got sent a link to view my tickets and it was for the wrong login page so my credentials wouldn’t work.

My experiences have all been reasonably positive on a laptop but absolutely shambolic on mobile phones or tablets. It’s letting the game down, it really is. I can’t get over every downloadable ticket they send saying you need to print it when it just isn’t the case, other than at Warrington and Boro (now St James is out the way). 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bolton Leyther said:

Having no concession ticket option for the over 65s and no option to select which seat people want to purchase is very poor.

My dads 74 and it’s massively limited what games he’s attending. Money is tight for a lot of people and when he paid £55 for Saturday, £60 for the final, £25-30 for the England quarter and about 2 or 3 other local group fixtures, he’s knocked the rest on the head. Had their been concession prices I reckon he’d have done another 7 or 8 games. The same income for the game I suppose (if they’re half price) but numbers in the ground swelled, which helps make the atmosphere. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Rugbyleaguesupporter said:

Front page you can't login it to tickets via login- it won't recognise you. 

Every time I've wanted to access my tickets I've had to go via ticket link. 

I have alot, and I mean alot of sympathy for RL admin, but this stuff is basic and is costing money with people just giving up 

Glad it’s not just me

8 hours ago, The Ghost of 99 said:

They probably wonder why some games are selling even worse than they expect - perhaps it's because people simply can't find out how to buy tickets. How many people are just giving up?

Especially when the whole thing can be watched on your large screen Tv at home. I bet a lot of people are just saying ###### it I`ll watch it at home.

I'm currently away or working for most of October so asked a couple of mates (who I hadn't been to a game with in some time) to see if they were free for games A & B. After initially saying "great, let's do it" he (M) messaged me today saying that he couldn't understand what he was trying to buy was what he wanted....I've no proof of what exactly he meant but the upshot is, we won't be bothering now. One of these games was the one at Arsenal. 

Please bear in mind I aren't talking about a doddery old git with no idea about booking online..it just peed him off sufficiently to not bother. How widespread that is, I don't know but IMO it doesn't seem a great way of encouraging people to get on board.

• Like 1

terrible terrible terrible a nightmare site that must have put off thousands, I did eventually get my tickets for Newcastle and wigan and the tickets I won for Leigh but the effort I have had to put in is unbelievable.

• Like 1

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)