Bailey Antrobus

Expatknight

55 minutes ago, Puk said:

Certainly one of the star performers last night for Wales,pity we have only signed him on a 1 year contract

if he has a stormer in the next couple of world cup games one year contract will not be enough to keep him😉

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

It will be interesting to see the outcome as he has just signed a new contract with York, whatever that is worth these days. Apparently he was top metre gainer and top tackler against PNG , it will be a shame for us if he gets poached, but tou couldnt blame the kid for going.

• Like 1

Of course Bailey should do what’s right for him, but if true this …king annoys me. The Rhinos gets first pick of all the best young talent, they have the means to scout all of Australia themselves, but no let’s just pick off a good young talent from down the road that a Championship club managed to find and bring over to the UK. As I’ve said before,  unless you get a Derek Beaumont on board you can forget Super League. As fast as we find them, someone else poaches them. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fax Knight said:

Of course Bailey should do what’s right for him, but if true this …king annoys me. The Rhinos gets first pick of all the best young talent, they have the means to scout all of Australia themselves, but no let’s just pick off a good young talent from down the road that a Championship club managed to find and bring over to the UK. As I’ve said before,  unless you get a Derek Beaumont on board you can forget Super League. As fast as we find them, someone else poaches them. 

Valid response.l personally think he will stay this season with the Rhino's having first dabs on him next season.