Magic Weekend 2023 - Tickets on sale

Magic Weekend 2023 tickets are now on sale and half price for the next fortnight.  I am hopeful many who attended their first Rugby League match in England v Samoa might come this time.  I thought the Wigan v St Helens match was phenomenal last season and hopeful for some classics this time.

As low as £20 for an adult or £10 for a kids weekend ticket, all 6 matches is an absolute bargain.

There is a clash with the FA cup final again on the Saturday which has happened before.  I don’t think that is ideal for drawing in the general sports fan (couldn’t they have waited a week or so until the football season is over?) but it is what it is.

Super League should be promoting it as see England heroes Bateman, Tomkins, Hall, Welsby, Williams etc most matches have at least one England player.  

Saturday as usual looks to have the stronger set of fixtures although St Helen’s v Huddersfield on Sunday probably excites me the most.

Saturday 3 June 

Salford Red Devils v Hull KR (13:30)

Wigan Warriors v Catalans Dragons (15:45) 

Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers (18:00)

Sunday 4 June 

Wakefield Trinity v Leigh Centurions (12:30)

St Helens v Huddersfield Giants (14:45) 

Hull FC v Warrington Wolves (17:00)

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Is now the time? I understand why, but I just wish every tiny bit of effort in UK RL. Right now was on making RLWC a success. 

Not even finished the 2nd week…

… I appreciate they are trying to pimp these out to the folks in the Northeast but they have thousands and thousands of tickets to see for the current tournament…

… another poorly planned action by the sport in this country.

The timing is completely wrong. The full focus of the entire game should be on the World Cup. Nothing else really matters for the next 3 or so weeks.

The pricing at £20 for the weekend i.e. for 6 matches is also wrong and is a continuation of the cheapening of the brand and only makes it harder to sell tickets at reasonable prices for big matches

• Like 1