Every U18 in Bradford can watch the Bulls for free

Just now, LeeF said:

Who did they use to create that font 😂

I was going to be positive and not mention that.

I still think it's a really good thing to be attempting and I hope they stick with it and keep working at it.

And change the font.

• Like 4

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Just now, gingerjon said:

I was going to be positive and not mention that.

I still think it's a really good thing to be attempting and I hope they stick with it and keep working at it.

And change the font.

Or just keep a certain club owner from a suburb of Wigan away from it

It was free for kids last season but last year we didn't get in to schools and really push it. 

Looks like we have learned from the great work done at Barrow during 2022 and followed their lead.  

Outstanding work so far.  We just need a team for them to watch!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Spotted flyers for this in Brighouse leisure centre last week, which feels quite a broad extension of the Bulls' patch.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 hour ago, Just Browny said:

Spotted flyers for this in Brighouse leisure centre last week, which feels quite a broad extension of the Bulls' patch.

####, they did this years ago to bolster their crowd figures as the peoples team,when in reality they were loosing money hand over fist, and then had to hold out the begging bowl. 

1 minute ago, Hemi4561 said:

####, they did this years ago to bolster their crowd figures as the peoples team,when in reality they were loosing money hand over fist, and then had to hold out the begging bowl. 

Does it matter? 

If they aren't going to Huddersfield, is it better for them to not go at all rather than go to Bradford? Why aren't Huddersfield trying to get them in anyway??? 

Me: Do you want to come to Leigh tonight to watch Wales.

Granddaughter (aged 22): No, You know I'm not interested in sport

Me: You used to go to Bradford City with your Dad

Granddaughter: That was years ago and I only went because I could have a hot dog

Edited by Wolford6
  • Haha 3

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

6 minutes ago, Wolford6 said:

Me: Do you want to come to Leigh tonight to watch Wales.

Granddaaughter (aged 22): No, You know I'm not interested in sport

Me: You used to go to Bradford City with your Dad

Granddaughter: That was years ago and I only went because I could have a hot dog

So it needs free hot dogs as well 😉