Every U18 in Bradford can watch the Bulls for free

1 hour ago, Wolford6 said:

Me: Do you want to come to Leigh tonight to watch Wales.

Granddaughter (aged 22): No, You know I'm not interested in sport

Me: You used to go to Bradford City with your Dad

Granddaughter: That was years ago and I only went because I could have a hot dog

I bribe my kids....if Broncos win you get a happy meal from McDonald's....if they lose they only get a drink 

Works great

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I bribe my kids....if Broncos win you get a happy meal from McDonald's....if they lose they only get a drink 

Works great

Canberra has 2 for 1 McDonald’s meals in the Australian Capital Territory for ticket holders if the Raiders score a try during a 5 minute period of the match. The 5 minute period usually starts when the raiders are on a roll and attacking well.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Copa said:

Canberra has 2 for 1 McDonald’s meals in the Australian Capital Territory for ticket holders if the Raiders score a try during a 5 minute period of the match. The 5 minute period usually starts when the raiders are on a roll and attacking well.

Great minds think alike 

It can be awkward though as I don't put the same restrictions on myself. Its hard eating my big Mac in front of the kids when they only have a Fruit Shoot each but I consider it character building 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, The Masked Poster said:

Well obviously not. Unless JB saw various flyers for various teams, which is what I asked him. Odsal to Brighouse isn't much different distance wise than McAlpine to Brighouse. Why would it be off limits? Postcodes? 

Do you not think Huddersfield have tried to attract new fans from outlying areas?

Which was kind of what I was getting at.

Some chippy Bulls fans on here. Not sure I said anywhere was off limits.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

41 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Some chippy Bulls fans on here. Not sure I said anywhere was off limits.

The implication was clear, Bradford advertising in brighouse was out of bounds.

I'm not a bulls fan either, I'd just like as many people to get into the game as possible. Whether that is Bradford, Batley or Barrow, I don't particularly care. 

9 hours ago, The Masked Poster said:

The implication was clear, Bradford advertising in brighouse was out of bounds.

I'm not a bulls fan either, I'd just like as many people to get into the game as possible. Whether that is Bradford, Batley or Barrow, I don't particularly care. 

Honestly mate you've found a problem where there was none. I just moved from a non-heartlands area to RL land a couple of months ago, I'm still excited when I see any signs of RL, whether it is a postie in an NRL shirt or a flyer in a leisure centre.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Honestly mate you've found a problem where there was none. I just moved from a non-heartlands area to RL land a couple of months ago, I'm still excited when I see any signs of RL, whether it is a postie in an NRL shirt or a flyer in a leisure centre.

Then apologies. It sounded very much like a case of "why are they looking for fans here."?

I am more than happy to hear that. And sorry for doubting your intent. 👍🏻

• Like 2

15 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

I am not a freebie fan, should be interesting watching hundreds of 12 year olds running up n down the terraces all game or is it with an adult

That would be my worry, by all means throw in a free child season ticket with the adult ones, not just on their own

39 minutes ago, Spidey said:

That would be my worry, by all means throw in a free child season ticket with the adult ones, not just on their own

If no adult to supervise then it should be interesting when one of the little cherubs falls top to bottom and the ambulance chasers get involved.

Hope it is with Adult ticket bought.

• Confused 1