Tuesday 25 October: PNG vs Cook Islands KO 19:30 BST

12 minutes ago, DavidM said:

The Vossy and Jammer double act reunited 

A quality pair.  Vossy is full of passion and a really likeable commentator while Graham doesn't overplay his hand and just makes some sensible observations.  I could listen to these two more often.

• Like 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just sat down at last, looking forward to this one

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

A quality pair.  Vossy is full of passion and a really likeable commentator while Graham doesn't overplay his hand and just makes some sensible observations.  I could listen to these two more often.

‘Orchestra stalls’ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

Ditto

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

3 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

A quality pair.  

2 minutes ago, Mark S said:

‘Orchestra stalls’ 

Indeed.

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Was just going to say it seems a bit sedate,then like poo off a shovel one end of the field to the other 

Just now, Chrispmartha said:

Nooooooooooooi

I blame Liz Truss.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well, that was a Super League play the ball to showcase our version to the world.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, Dunbar said:

Well, that was a Super League play the ball to showcase our version to the world.

It’s interesting . Looks like there’s a collective agreement that anything goes in that department . NRL players and SL players are just doing their usual thing 

Just now, DavidM said:

It’s interesting . Looks like there’s a collective agreement that anything goes in that department . NRL players and SL players are just doing their usual thing 

Probably for the best to be honest.

Just now, DavidM said:

Just wait till England play Oz with an Oz referee.

• Like 1