Fixtures 2023

POR

Appently The Championship clubs have received their draft fixtures for the new 2023 season. The RFL will announce them to supporters a week on Sunday 6th November. The first ten round Premier Sports TV selections will also be known. 

And just for Robin the Summer Bash will once again take place. And furthermore, Serious About Rugby League can reveal that Bloomfield Road will be the host yet again next season which will be music to many peoples’ ears.🥳:kolobok_yahoo:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, POR said:

Appently The Championship clubs have received their draft fixtures for the new 2023 season. The RFL will announce them to supporters a week on Sunday 6th November. The first ten round Premier Sports TV selections will also be known. 

And just for Robin the Summer Bash will once again take place. And furthermore, Serious About Rugby League can reveal that Bloomfield Road will be the host yet again next season which will be music to many peoples’ ears.🥳:kolobok_yahoo:

Great to get the Summer Bash back at Blackpool. I'll be definitely up for that.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Wonder who you will play?, Fax or Batley would be good.

Doubt it S the RFL's misguided idea of always playing derby's it will be Fax v Dogs plus it will be in their heads that full time TO and FEV will be top two so that for them will be a match made in heaven😇

• Like 2

3 hours ago, POR said:

He won't care if he gets Toulouse away late spring/early summer.

6 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Wonder who you will play?, Fax or Batley would be good.

IF they are 'derbys' it will probably be: Fax v Batley, Keighley  v Bradford, Sheffield  v London, Swinton v Widnes,Barrow v Whitehaven AND Featherstone  v Toulouse ❤ 

3 hours ago, Fevrover said:

IF they are 'derbys' it will probably be: Fax v Batley, Keighley  v Bradford, Sheffield  v London, Swinton v Widnes,Barrow v Whitehaven AND Featherstone  v Toulouse ❤ 

Love it Fevrover👍
Personally I’ve always enjoyed the Sheffield London local derby. I’ve always found it to be keenly contested in front of a bumper crowd.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Phil Briscoe said:

Love it Fevrover👍
Personally I’ve always enjoyed the Sheffield London local derby. I’ve always found it to be keenly contested in front of a bumper crowd.

Compared to Fev v Toulouse, Eagles/ Broncos IS a local derby!

• Haha 3

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Summer Bash is at YORK not Blackpool.

So York get an extra home game then? 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Summer Bash 2023 venue confirmed. 

It's not Leeds Rhinos, Headingley BUT it's also not Blackpool FC. 

The RFL have announced that the showpiece of the championship season will take place at York City Knights LNER Stadium.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Im Fev and im proud

4 minutes ago, Maureen T-k said:

Summer Bash 2023 venue confirmed. 

It's not Leeds Rhinos, Headingley BUT it's also not Blackpool FC. 

The RFL have announced that the showpiece of the championship season will take place at York City Knights LNER Stadium.

absolutely crazy and unfair if true😒

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

Maybe the park and ride or a bus is an option travelling to the ground. I'd have preferred Blackpool, but at least York is better than Leeds.

Monks Cross P&R is literally next to the stadium but you should note that it is against the regulations to park there and not either not use the bus or cycle into York centre (not sure how they check this though) and the current closing times for the car park are 21.45 on a Saturday and 19.20 on a Sunday.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Monks Cross P&R is literally next to the stadium but you should note that it is against the regulations to park there and not either not use the bus or cycle into York centre (not sure how they check this though) and the current closing times for the car park are 21.45 on a Saturday and 19.20 on a Sunday.

I've parked in the PnR car park at monk's cross each home match for the kneets without any problems BUT I've a feeling there'll be too many cars there at the Bash. Best off using the Askham Bar PnR to park up, use the bus into town for a pint or two and then the PnR bus up to monk's cross. One return ticket is all that's needed. The PnR at Askham Bar doesn't close till late. Was looking forward to Blackpool sitting with the loons from Fev too. 😀

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheYoungBaron said:

I've parked in the PnR car park at monk's cross each home match for the kneets without any problems BUT I've a feeling there'll be too many cars there at the Bash. Best off using the Askham Bar PnR to park up, use the bus into town for a pint or two and then the PnR bus up to monk's cross. One return ticket is all that's needed. The PnR at Askham Bar doesn't close till late. Was looking forward to Blackpool sitting with the loons from Fev too. 😀

Can't you sit with them at York then ? 😂 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

The Club announced that parking will be free next season.