2023 squad

Mark

We start with the signing of Rhodri Lloyd 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

And now Mike Butt

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Dan Abram & Nick Gregson re-sign as well 

Edited by Mark

mark.gif

Mitch Cox and Billy Brickhill announced tonight 

Edited by Mark

mark.gif

Liam Cooper from Whitehaven has signed 

mark.gif

Brogan and case added today 

mark.gif

Kenny Baker, ex Widnes and NWC added today 

mark.gif

From what I’ve been told he’s about half the price of Hatton, Widnes fans seem to rate him. We shall see next year 

mark.gif

Else has left, going to be a big miss 

• Like 1

mark.gif

I think the team will struggle without a recognized pair of half backs - which at present we don't have. As good as Gregson was last season when he slotted into the stand off role I don't see him as a stand off but rather a ball handling second rower.

I hope we can recruit a pair of half backs and of course that they can jell together.

I think recruitment so far (as has been released by the club) has been focussed on the forwards but will still need a centre (assuming Hatton is staying) and a winger / full back 

Its a pity that Charnock has retired as I thought he was great at loose forward and held the pack together last season.

As with all the clubs they now like to drip feed the news of signings.........

Luke signed on again 

mark.gif

Badrock signed from Leigh Miners, sounds like he’s let out that Openshaw who played for Oldham on loan last year has signed as well, he was MOTM for me in the first 20 mins before going off injured when he played against us at sale 

• Like 1

mark.gif

Gibson signed from NWC 

mark.gif

Spedding from Widnes and Openshaw tonight’s signings 

mark.gif

Bennion re-signed from Rochdale and Dyne from Keighley 

mark.gif

J Hatton signed on again 

mark.gif