Fri 4 Nov: RLWC: Australia v Lebanon 19:30

Who will win?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Australia
    • Lebanon

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/11/22 at 20:00

Okay, I'm done with this thread. Not the match, just this thread.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Really disappointing scoreline.  But we have a team with some players who haven't yet made their first team debuts yet against some of the best players in the world.

As we have said plenty of times over the last 3 weeks, Rugby League is a cruel sport and really exposes a mismatch in strength. 

• Like 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

2 minutes ago, Welshleaguelover said:

Our British referees are fully in love with the Aussies.

Just look at your post and those of the other anti-ref posts and be embarrassed that adults are seeing what's been posted. What must they think? 🤬🤬🤬🤬

1 minute ago, GeordieSaint said:

FFS. 

Harry Grant was the person who touched it… they were looking at the wrong challenge.

Exactly was so stupid. I assume it works with proper RL director in charge. But even so whats good about stopping the game for 2 minutes for a folly challenge.

3 minutes ago, Mattrhino said:

Captains challenge is so stupid, obviously Australia knocked it on. They didn't even look at the right thing.

Thought it was just me! He kept saying to go back but surely it was forward the replay needed to go?! There was a contest for the ball after the bit he checked and it was that which looked like the Aussie touched it. 

Please don’t bring this rubbish in to Superleague. 

Edited by WN83

Lebanon aren't very good.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 minutes ago, Welshleaguelover said:

Australia are beatable.

They will not win the world cup.

So are NZ and England. None of them have had a legitimate challenge yet. It's not about how well you put it together in a blowout and everything is going your way. It's how these 3 teams respond to a legitimate challenge and a bit of pressure.