Fri 4 Nov: RLWC: Australia v Lebanon 19:30

Who will win?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Australia
    • Lebanon

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/11/22 at 20:00

9 minutes ago, DavidM said:

They’ve had it all their own way and in defence and attack have just done what they do .  But you do feel if a team can match up to them and give them something back to deal with there are areas there to exploit and previous sides had much more of an aura about them .

Yes, when they have James Fisher-Harris, Tapine and big Nelson tearing through them in the middle and Manu and Hughes creating it will be a big test for them.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

2 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

I think one point of weakness for Australia is Cameron Munster. He has been prone to many, many judgement errors in the closing weeks of the NRL and has bumbled that opportunity to put the ball dead on that occasion.

goes from genius to liability in the toss of a coin

• Like 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Just now, ehbandit said:

Backwards!!

Certainly was and Aus are in again off the back of it.

• Like 2

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Shocking from Kendall that.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, GeordieSaint said:

And the Aussies score…

… utterly frustrating. Wighton and Grant earlier did the same as that Lebanese player but were allowed to play on. Utterly frustrating.

Spoils it for me. I knew Aus would win obviously but when the ref can’t even understand the difference between forwards and backwards I just get angry. Kendall is pathetic, always is, every game. 

• Like 1

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

3 minutes ago, Tex Evans Thigh said:

Spoils it for me. I knew Aus would win obviously but when the ref can’t even understand the difference between forwards and backwards I just get angry. Kendall is pathetic, always is, every game. 

I think it was Dunbar and Futtocks getting grumpy with us. But our frustrating is justified. The Aussies are way better. We know that. But they get away with murder. Every time they play. The hands in the play the ball to slow it down is the one that does me. Crichton is the worst for it.

Edited by GeordieSaint
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Padge said:

We don't have rules we have laws, captains challenge is not in the international laws of the game. All the extra bits are protocols added, and added usually because the Aussies won't play unless they get their way. The are an absolute disgrace as a sporting nation who only ever any good at anything by making sure the control the narrative.

You could see in the wheelchair game yesterday they were already breaking the sporting norms of that version of the sport with ridiculous sportsmanship

Is that what happened? Did the NRL enforce the Captains Challenge on the IRL? Rules, Laws, same bloody thing mate. 

I love your hate for the Aussies Padge and many others on this forum for that matter. We need more passion in our sport. If we are talking about “the narrative”, it’s a great shame that the hate for Australia hasn’t been a part of the narrative of this tournament and improved the turnstile figures.

2 minutes ago, WN83 said:

Proof tonight (if needed) that we’re probably better just having an Aussie reffing us if we play them. Kendall has been like a star struck schoolgirl. 

hes got his bay city rollers socks on

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile