New shirt 2023

POR

Last year we had the news

Featherstone Rovers will enter the 2022 season with a fresh new look through a new 3 year technical and merchandise partnership with Danish Sports Brand Hummel. Hummel will provide both on-field and off field kit for the Rovers first team

and now

Featherstone Rovers are delighted to announce Ellgren as the club's new technical kit & apparel partner.

The brand new partnership will see Ellgren produce the playing, training and leisurewear from the 2023 season onward.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Might have been a walk away clause for either partner after the first year.At least we are able to source other suppliers.

Quite possibly S but it would be interesting to find out who threw the teddy out of the cot because according to FEV

This will be the biggest kit deal in the Club’s history 

and Hummel

we have been very impressed with Featherstones community work which mirrors our strategy. We are excited to join the clubs journey towards Super League

• Like 1

According to club 

"We firmly believe the new home shirt for next season will be a massive hit amongst our supporters and we are really excited to reveal our new look for 2023."

and from the Elgren website

Rovers will reveal the 2023 Home kit on Friday 4th November with the training and away range to follow in the next fortnight.

Give it another couple of years and the whole of Rugby league in the UK will be Oxen and Ellgren.

M62 Brands 😂

Just had a look at the Hummel website and they have a minimum order of 5 items per garment. All manufactured in a factory in Leeds.  There's no way any larger international brand can compete with that unless the profile of the sport grows considerably.

Lets hope the new kits are not designed by whoever did the Ellgren Leigh Leopards kits (although I suspect a rather difficult client was the problem there 🙃)

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

22 minutes ago, tuutaisrambo said:

Give it another couple of years and the whole of Rugby league in the UK will be Oxen and Ellgren.

M62 Brands 😂

Just had a look at the Hummel website and they have a minimum order of 5 items per garment. All manufactured in a factory in Leeds.  There's no way any larger international brand can compete with that unless the profile of the sport grows considerably.

Lets hope the new kits are not designed by whoever did the Ellgren Leigh Leopards kits (although I suspect a rather difficult client was the problem there 🙃)

"I want a big pussy on the front" 

I don't envy whoever has to design/sign off the shirt, especially the home shirt. Ask the fans what they want and most of them will reply "Butcher's stripes" but it must be a nightmare trying to come up with a new variation each year that is faithful enough to the original but different enough to make the fans want to buy them, which is the point after all.

Then again, they could always just get a kid from a local primary school to knock something off using 1990s clip art and MS Paint, like our friends from over the Pennines.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tuutaisrambo said:

M62 Brands 😂

In fairness to Ellgren, they've made some crackers so far this year. The Wakefield kits are great and I'll definitely be ordering a Midlands Hurricanes shirt.

One of our former CEO’s had something to do with Hummel so make your own conclusions 

Edited by Maureen T-k

Im Fev and im proud

39 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Did they reveal the new kit? I haven't seen it anywhere and i 'am not of facebook.

No F either elgren got it wrong or FEV forgot what they told them 🤣 OR the media chappies have decided to hold it back to announce it with a flurry of fireworks on the fifth

Sparkler on Skype Emoticons 1.2

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Michael Bates said:

Shorts should be blue for me, not white. Love the shirt though!

You've  hit the nail on the head M iconic moments in FEV's history are all around the butcher's stripe blu shorts combo

Lucky 7s: Featherstone v Barrow, Challenge Cup Final 1967

• Like 1

On 04/11/2022 at 08:21, POR said:

Last year we had the news

Featherstone Rovers will enter the 2022 season with a fresh new look through a new 3 year technical and merchandise partnership with Danish Sports Brand Hummel. Hummel will provide both on-field and off field kit for the Rovers first team

and now

Featherstone Rovers are delighted to announce Ellgren as the club's new technical kit & apparel partner.

The brand new partnership will see Ellgren produce the playing, training and leisurewear from the 2023 season onward.

Good luck with that one.. Ellgren are rubbish... Or they was last season🤔