Fixtures

phildog

7 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

The whole principal of the extra game (summer bash) is that it’s held at a neutral venue , there is every super league club ground that could be used , even some of champ one grounds 

I thought that the fundamental principle was that it would generate additional income for Championship clubs. No matter where it is/has been held this has never, ever happened. It is a financial burden on the clubs - whether you value any particular venue as your preference for a lash-up is pretty well irrelevant. 

Time to ditch it and move on.

• Like 4

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, POR said:

Don't worry B IMG have said bye bye to Magic Weekend from 24 so looks like this will be the last year of the Bash

I believe these are last years shirts as I have seen it before, it's just to get us interested.

What two away games to start with, London first then Eagles, I thought they were only declaring the first weeks matches today, but the Eagles have jumped the gun again by saying their first home match is against Batley on the friday night.

4 minutes ago, RogerT said:

What two away games to start with, London first then Eagles, I thought they were only declaring the first weeks matches today, but the Eagles have jumped the gun again by saying their first home match is against Batley on the friday night.

not really R FEV have announced their first two fixtures as well cougars away on the Monday and Panthers at home following Sunday

29 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Been on RFL  R and that eagles match looks like third game in cos

Betfred Championship, Round Two (Feb 11-13)

Barrow Raiders v Sheffield Eagles (Feb 12)

Batley Bulldogs v Swinton Lions (Feb 12)

5 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Oooops sorry.

Another snippet R according to Viaplay Sports Betfred Championship fixtures 

Mon 20th Mar Round 6: Batley Bulldogs v Barrow Raiders 

Bank Holiday Monday 8th May Round 10: Batley Bulldogs v Widnes Vikings

• Like 1