1. 1. Who will win?

• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • Samoa by 1 to 6 points
    • Samoa by 7 to 12 points
    • Samoa by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/22 at 15:00

1 minute ago, dkw said:

Davo simply will not allow disparaging anyone with a link to Wigan.....

Maybe, but we have to look at whats happening in front of our eyes, micky mac is not the only one Watkins has been terrible in defence and missing a guilt edged chance. 

6 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

We’re just not as good as we think we are unfortunately , those group games and the easy win against PNG gave s fals sense of how good the team is. We can still win this though

It’s as if they’ve spent the week reading this forum & expected another comfortable win.

4 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Well I suppose we can’t blame the ref so just come out with some other rubbish.

You watch that back and he got busted a lot. Not only are they running through him but there also picking him and knackering him out. Radley needs to go there. He's just not controlling it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

True, but then that calls into question Wane's entire squad selection...

I don’t disagree. I’m really conscious that we have a load of players in there who aren’t playing anywhere near as well as *they themselves* played at their peak: Watkins, McIlorum, Bateman, Tomkins, Thompson, Williams, to name just a few. 

but the problem I have is that there are very few options I can think of where we have obviously better players in those positions. So far, a lot of those players have rolled back the tears. But today they look much more like their faded current selves. 

• Like 1

Just now, Stanley30 said:

You watch that back and he got busted a lot. Not only are they running through him but there also picking him and knackering him out. Radley needs to go there. He's just not controlling it

They're targeting him in defence, standing back when he's at acting half as they know he's never going to run at them, let's them set their defence every time without worrying about the space behind the tackle.