Season tickets

Has the good viewing figures for the WC as well as the coverage on many of the news programmes, plus all the social media and online attention RL is currently getting had an impact on season ticket sales at SL, Championship and League 1 clubs?

Have any clubs seen an increase in sales for this time of year?

you know, i was only saying last week, i've had no paraphernalia from warrington about renewing my two memberships for next year yet.

There was an announcement about a month ago over direct debits which was poorly received due to the charges on top of it, but nothing else, even at the shirt launch on friday night there was no mention of it.

I'm wondering if they're not allowed to push anything while the WC is on. We've had to close our club shop during matchdays as well due to 'an exclusivity agreement'.

3 hours ago, Barry Badrinath said:

We've had to close our club shop during matchdays as well due to 'an exclusivity agreement'.

That's just plain stupid and must reduce the overall money coming into the sport. Wigan's club shop was open on Saturday (not part of the stadium but right next door) and both it and the RLWC van were doing good business.

4 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

That's just plain stupid and must reduce the overall money coming into the sport. Wigan's club shop was open on Saturday (not part of the stadium but right next door) and both it and the RLWC van were doing good business.

As you said , not part of the stadium 

19 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

yup, i love going into other clubs shops on away trips, having a look at what they sell, and comparing if they have o'neill's a a supplier as well.

there were a ton of people wearing union gear as well as championship teams, you'd think theyd want to have a nosey in a place they've not been before.

We just released our shirts on friday, so an opportunity for people to get in an have a look at that, but i can't imagine anyone that bought one of the crappy tonga or samoa t shirt (all centralised from the rlwc) would have gone, actually i'll spend double on a wire shirt.

Annoyingly they've not got any scarves on sale in these huts, they have on the website, they dont know their audience. bloody freezing at some of these games.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Josef K said:

I bought my Saints ST and it was £226. As far as i can remember i don’t think Saints have mentioned for a while how ST sales have gone. 

Got sent my renewal info from Saints well over a month ago now and just renewed all our family tickets. Saints tend not to put out anything on ST number sales until the New Year

• Like 1

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

32 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

Got sent my renewal info from Saints well over a month ago now and just renewed all our family tickets. Saints tend not to put out anything on ST number sales until the New Year

I luckily managed to pay mine off in one go after i told my kids, grandkids etc etc to club together and get me a ST, i am very fortunate.
I got the info sent through post as well Toppy a few weeks ago, Saints are very good at keeping the fans up to date with what’s going on, even those who haven’t got  WiFi. We are blessed to have such a well run club and i pray it will continue even when i am dust. 

On 08/11/2022 at 17:34, Phil W said:

Thunder launched ours yesterday and really good value. The club can't be accused of not trying to attract people in a cost of living crisis.

It will be interesting to see whether you get any newbies along. I get the impression a fair few non traditional fans watched up there. 

Obviously hoping for a massive up tick in Skolar’s ST sales on the back of the SF Saturday. 

10 hours ago, EssexRL said:

It will be interesting to see whether you get any newbies along. I get the impression a fair few non traditional fans watched up there. 

Obviously hoping for a massive up tick in Skolar’s ST sales on the back of the SF Saturday. 

Would a good idea if they could have a stall nearby promoting themselves perhaps a discount if you buy then. May pickup the casual fan 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

You announced 500 given away then announced again so 750 was a guess. They are cheap for adult so imagine most die hard will buy

I haven't seen anything about giving 500 away so i will have to take your word for it.