2023 Summer Bash is going to be...

3 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Ignorance isn't an excuse.

I'm no longer ignorant , I now know 

It isn't compulsory to know these things , I'm sure there's loads of stuff I know about things I'm interested in that you don't know because you aren't , but I wouldn't call you ignorant because of it 

I'm sure it'll be a success , I've only ever had one night out in York , got thrown out of ' Nexus ' because some in our party wanted to dance barefoot , I ended up sucking their toes to make them put their shoes back on 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, GUBRATS said:

I'm no longer ignorant , I now know 

It isn't compulsory to know these things , I'm sure there's loads of stuff I know about things I'm interested in that you don't know because you aren't , but I wouldn't call you ignorant because of it 

You tried to throw mud at York's stadium without checking your facts buggy, that was ignorant.

What wasn't ignorant was you not knowing what was around the stadium for families, but now you know that there is plenty... 😄 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gav Wilson said:

You tried to throw mud at York's stadium without checking your facts buggy, that was ignorant.

What wasn't ignorant was you not knowing what was around the stadium for families, but now you know that there is plenty... 😄 

I'm sure it will be a success 

I wasn't throwing mud at the stadium , it's very nice , just missing some standing bits IMO , but that's personal preference 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Masked Poster said:

York is obviously geared up for tourism already but is there enough 'lower end' accomodation that people out for a day on the beer and rugby might want? IE basically a bed. 

There's a Travelodge 400m from the stadium (which has a McD's, a Taco Bell & a carvery pub next to it) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

No disrespect Gav, but if you compre what you describe that can keep the family entertained at York while dad goes to the game(s) it is a mere shadow of the offering Blackpool has.

12 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

No disrespect Gav, but if you compre what you describe that can keep the family entertained at York while dad goes to the game(s) it is a mere shadow of the offering Blackpool has.

Flamingoland is 25 minutes away for those who like rollercoasters, donkey sanctuary 20 minutes for those who like donkeys. Who needs Blackpool. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

And there’s a Jewson’s up the road if you want a bit of sand. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

7 hours ago, DEANO said:

You’ll need deep pockets if your coming to York for a weekend

Why, are they going to steal larger items?

York is no more expensive than most big cities in the UK these days - and there is more non-drinking options to do there than in most of those.

• Like 5