This Forum

Blind side johnny

When do we get relegated to our proper place in the C1 forums?

• Like 5

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now done after a little prompting from a regular poster.

😛

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

15 hours ago, coolie said:

Looking at some of the teams body count for posts

We'll be lucky to get any conversation at all 🤔

Better than SL though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joe 90 said:

Welcome to League one forum. How well do you think the Rams will do this year ?

Top half.

Like with your lot we have a mix of promising young players with something to prove, a couple of older heads seeking a bit of revitalisation and a good coach. When we have seen the team perform a couple of times then we will be in a better position to judge.

Edited by Blind side johnny

Unfortunately we'll be the team everyone wants to shoot down, every game will be a cup final, I'd like to think we've enough experience, old lads & young kids to cement a top 2 finish

Anything below that could constitute as a disaster 🤔🤔

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Top half.

Like with your lot we have a mix of promising young players with something to prove, a couple of older heads seeking a bit of revitalisation and a good coach. When we have seen the team perform a couple of times then we will be in a better position to judge.

A lot of the younger players are choosing to develop their careers in league one as opposed to being farmed out on loan with the '' bigger clubs'' . I agree it will be difficult to see how teams will go until a couple of games into the season.

14 hours ago, bywellram12 said:

Dont think any team will do a Keighley and go undefeated. Could be very tight in the top six.

I will miss the Keighley game day experience this year. It was a great day out at a well managed club! I hope they go well in the Championship.

18 minutes ago, phildog said:

I'll stick my neck out and go for Dewsbury as champions by a good stretch and either Oldham or Doncaster to go up.

I think a lot will depend on how Callum Turner or whomever else goes at scrum half. If he goes well, then top 2, if not top 6. The lack of a quality scrum half was one of the main reasons we lost our Championship status. 

• Like 3