1. 1. Who will win?

• Australia by 13 points or more
    • Australia by 7 to 12 points
    • Australia by 1 to 6 points
    • New Zealand by 1 to 6 points
    • New Zealand by 7 to 12 points
    • New Zealand by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/11/22 at 20:00

I'm off to bed, this BBC3 voice over guy is the dullest man in the world, sending me to sleep.

• Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Excellent game..very enjoyable. Bravo to both teams.

Not impressed with the ref or VR.

• Like 2

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

''Captivating match'', indeed. 

One of the best contests from any of the tournaments.

I don't think the Kiwi Ferns deserved to lose that. The winning try was clearly forward. Bad miss from the touchie.

Great game. The NZ defence was the highlight and really rattled the Aussie girls.

4 minutes ago, Hopie said:

Changed the result by giving every call to the Aussies once they went behind, including the forward pass for the deciding try. 

Makes me laugh that in a game where the referee blew 7 penalties for New Zealand and 4 for Australia that it is somehow a corrupt ref that helped Australia win the game.

• Like 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, Dunbar said:

Makes me laugh that in a game where the referee blew 7 penalties for New Zealand and 4 for Australia that it is somehow a corrupt ref that helped Australia win the game.

Let us just be grateful that most of the people who made the last Australian men's match thread such an embarrassing cesspit of paranoid hissy-fits and unbalanced hysteria can't be bothered to engage with a match involving mere women.

• Like 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

10 minutes ago, Hopie said:

Changed the result by giving every call to the Aussies once they went behind, including the forward pass for the deciding try. 

ohh bull!!! 

Was very fair & Theres was no way the pass was forward, it was very flat at west, the way she was facing might have looked that way but if you watch it from above the ball goes pretty much at a right angle 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Let us just be grateful that most of the people who made the last Australian men's match thread such an embarrassing cesspit of paranoid hissy-fits and unbalanced hysteria can't be bothered to engage with a match involving mere women.

You don't seem to enjoy this forum very much.

The game was a cracker by the way, what an effort in defence by NZ. The player of the match choice was spot on: Hall had an incredible game. The Australian team certainly did some moaning whenever they got tackled.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Again, where did that come from? Is there any need for that?

Just now, Just Browny said:

The game was a cracker by the way, what an effort in defence by NZ. The player of the match choice was spot on: Hall had an incredible game. The Australian team certainly did some moaning whenever they got tackled.

I love this forum when the grown-ups don't get drowned out by the childish tantrums.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Stuff Smith said:

Again, where did that come from? Is there any need for that?

Look at the thread in question. Page after page of shouty assertions that the referee was corrupt, incompetent, stupid or (quite commonly) all three at once. 

It was pitiful and infantile.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I love this forum when the grown-ups don't get drowned out by the childish tantrums.

Are you one of the grown ups? You come across as quite angry.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

4 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

You had to go & spoil it with that puerile little comment towards the end, you blokes could whinge for England, you’ll call me out all day & come up with that? 

you’re all so blinded you don’t realise how bad you all are, you moan incessantly about imagined Australian moaning 😂😂

• Confused 1

Just now, Just Browny said:

Are you one of the grown ups? You come across as quite angry.

Do I customarily accuse the game's officials of the serious charge of corruption every time I don't get the result I'd prefer?

Ralph Waldo Emerson