International Rugby League in London Tomorrow

36 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Interesting. So have they both  just decided 'let's organise a game and see the SF?' and why (and how on earth) Ilford FC?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, EssexRL said:

Interesting. So have they both  just decided 'let's organise a game and see the SF?' and why (and how on earth) Ilford FC?

You’re asking the wrong person, I’m afraid. I just saw it online and thought I’d throw it on here for anyone in/around London. 

1 hour ago, EssexRL said:

From St Albans Centurions website - We are pleased to announce that Centurions full back / winger Adam Jasinski has been selected to represent Poland Rugby League in their Developing Nations game against  Slovakia RL on the 28th of this month in Bratislava and against Norway RL on the 12th of November in London.........

• Like 3

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

Managed to get to this although the 5.15 alarm was not ideal.

An unusual place for an international, but I assume the fact that Emirates could be reached in an hour 15 by public transport and it was available was the main factor.

Although for the Nordik Cup, I assume the two teams found they were coming to the UK and this was then a good idea.

Strength wise maybe Southern Conference with some much better players and a lack of experience, competitive games would help considerably.

No publicity and short notice kept crowd down to 50 or 60. I would guess 10 at most heading for Arsenal afterwards. Apart from two I sent details of the game to, no one else on first train of Hainault.

This is my level and RL and always  a close score helps. Absolutely loved it and would be up at 515 for similar next week

There was no gate taken and unsurprisingly no programme or memorabilia

Poland started well and threatened big scope but Norway fought back

• Like 3