1. 1. Who will win?

• Australia by 13 points or more
    • Australia by 7 to 12 points
    • Australia by 1 to 6 points
    • Samoa by 1 to 6 points
    • Samoa by 7 to 12 points
    • Samoa by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/11/22 at 16:30

3 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

It doesn’t really matter, my original point was that we haven’t got good enough players to compete unfortunately 

So we agree , nobody really standing out better than we had out there 

Not good enough 

3 hours ago, Bearman said:

Want to see two new teams in a World Cup Final?

Want to see a new name on the World Cup?

Want to see that happen in France 2025?

Easy.

just scroll down

Invite New South Wales and Queensland to join the party.

Last time Queensland came over here they couldn’t beat Hull KR

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SilentAssassin said:

definitely. I was just thinking where would i put this team in my lifetime of Australian teams and its a tough one. The 80's and 90's squads were ridculous and the 2007-2017 as i mentioned the Queensland lads, that was a fantastic side. i'd probably say i'd put this lot in with the 2003-2006 years which was an era that was very even really with Lockyer the main difference.

We would probably have whitewashed the 2003 Aussies except for Lockyer. How I hated him, especially when he denied us a consolation win in the last few seconds of the third test.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

We probably have without any injuries but unfortunately we simply do not gave the player pool the Southern Hemisphere sides have.

Numbers game , not just academy ,total sport participation at junior level 

I enjoyed the game today. Australia are extremely strong across the board without perhaps the outstanding individual stars of the past. Who to kick to? Tedesco, Addo-Carr or Holmes? The Aussies were ruthless and relentless. 

I doubt England would have done as well as Samoa, a side packed with NRL stars. 

Edited by Wakefield Ram
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just watching the end of the game and the teams on the pitch. I'm sorry but if that doesn't sort of bring a tear to your eye, or all you can do is try to bring it down, you're one sad human being. It was absolutely joyous. Absolutely superb! 

One of the best things I've ever seen in my life - and I aren't exaggerating. Bottle that and there will be world peace in no time. 👌🏻👌🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

I enjoyed the game today. Australia are extremely strong across the board without perhaps the outstanding individual stars of the past. Who to kick to? Tedesco, Addo-Carr or Holmes? The Aussies were ruthless and relentless. 

I doubt England would have done as well as Samoa, a side packed with NRL stars

England have NRL stars too.

+

They did better in 2017.

• Like 1

Toronto Wolfpack Global Ambassador

6 hours ago, The Masked Poster said:

Just watching the end of the game and the teams on the pitch. I'm sorry but if that doesn't sort of bring a tear to your eye, or all you can do is try to bring it down, you're one sad human being. It was absolutely joyous. Absolutely superb! 

One of the best things I've ever seen in my life - and I aren't exaggerating. Bottle that and there will be world peace in no time. 👌🏻👌🏻

Until they were stopped half way round, the Samoan team walked round the pitch thanking the fans for their support. One player took off his boots and thew them to kids in the crowd. Another one threw something else...hat or gloves or something,to the kids.👍

• Like 2

superb defence by the green and golds all tournament - I doubt we would have troubled their try line yesterday -gutted we didn't get to face either them or NZ after all this time waiting for the WC to start - if Samoa recruit another half dozen top stars then who knows their limits?

• Like 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile