1. 1. Who will win?

• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • New Zealand by 1 to 6 points
    • New Zealand by 7 to 12 points
    • New Zealand by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/11/22 at 20:00

Not getting the ref's calls here. High shots, that "knock on" where it didn't touch the ground or an opponent, even why she went to the VR for that in-goal catch, enabling the Ferns to have a breather before the restart.

Having said that - terrible game management, terrible kicking game and no fluidity. Has Shaun Wane been giving them some extra coaching sessions this week?

Edited by tim2
  • Like 2

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

34 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Poor by Hardcastle, one of the few England players who should be big enough to handle Hall.

Yes but her weakness is she turns like a slow tanker, her agility is poor. Good to have her in the team as we need her strength.

Edited by redjonn

1 minute ago, north yorks trinity said:

Might depend whether she improves?

I am sure we are in good hands, after all we have Atkins as video ref. A man who thought two guys tipping an 18 stone prop forward upside down and trying to drive him headfirst into the ground wasn't a red card. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Hardcastle regathered that…

If in the tackle the ball comes loose and hits an opposition player and you regather its a knock-on, having said that it was punched out by NZ.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

6 minutes ago, Midlands hobo said:

Big Craig was in the Badgers war as she was walking off

Good for him. She is reffing eng in defence differently and has missed 3 head highs.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

2 minutes ago, shrewsbury roughyed said:

He’ll of a half of rugby that. Craig Richards not happy with the ref. If we tighten up our kicking and stop running into Hall (I know it’s a long at round but try the scenic route!) I think we’re still in with a chance. Rudge has been immense. 

Hall gets away with slowly getting off the tackled player player...she did it against the Aussies too...the ref seems to give her more time

This is a cracking advert for the game. Both team look well prepared (Craig R seems to have a cracking job). Decent crowd in a stadium that would grace super league.

Excellent standard - throughly enjoyable - the benefit this will do to the women’s game can’t be underestimated. 

• Like 2

I have said it in every game so I will keep it up.

I have been so impressed with the dummy half distribution of Jones and Bennett in this World Cup. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Get those kicks hard and low..wet grass more chance of a fumble.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

5 minutes ago, tim2 said:

Not getting the ref's calls here. High shots, that "knock on" where it didn't touch the ground or an opponent, even why she went to the VR for that in-goal catch, enabling the Ferns to have a breather before the restart.

I'm glad it was you that wrote to reassure me I'm not just paranoid, as I know you are strong big defender of refs generally and I accept I can struggle to stay neutral at times.

• Like 2

Was that Martin Moana in NZ dressing room?

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

8 minutes ago, tim2 said:

If in the tackle the ball comes loose and hits an opposition player and you regather its a knock-on, having said that it was punched out by NZ.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.