FIFA World Cup 2022 sweep..anyone?!?!

2 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

England are about 5th favourite to win it behind Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Argentina and France.

Edited, etc...

• Haha 2
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

We’ll I’m ashamed to say that I’ve just woken up at 21:50 after an afternoon sesh in the club. Lightweight or what!

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

42 minutes ago, amm said:

We’ll I’m ashamed to say that I’ve just woken up at 21:50 after an afternoon sesh in the club. Lightweight or what!

Oh nooooooo! You'll be watching Doctors, Father Brown, Shakespeare and Hathaway next! 😀

• Haha 1

So, today is by far the most interesting yet :

Gomersall v Old Frightful

Kenilworth Tiger v Ullman

HawkMan v amm

Mumby Magic v Rage

Best of luck to the two nations with the most camels...

2 hours ago, Jill Halfpenny fan said:

You'll be alright O.F, like me your conditioned to disappointment.

You were saying?!?!

UP THE MIGHTY CAMELS!!!!

Well…..

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

14 minutes ago, amm said:

Well…..

I suppose you’re all going to say I fixed the bloody draw now!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

What do I get for winning 

Cocky bleeder…the entire contents of Hull KR’s trophy cabinet 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

I suppose you’re all going to say I fixed the bloody draw now!

I still can't figure out how you and James have managed to pull off a sting of that magnitude.

• Haha 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

20 hours ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

England are about 4th favourite to win it behind Brazil, Argentina and France.

Who is this Argentina of whom you speak?

• Haha 1

Rage with a good start and rather unlikely lead against Mumby Magic...what's going on with the favourites in this World Cup?

Today's fixtures :

bobbruce v RoyBoy

Lowedesert v George Watt

Tommygilf v Native New Yorker

Mazximus Decimus v MattSantos

1 minute ago, JohnM said:

Well done George!

Another remarkable result.

6 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

No Strikers, no problem! 2 goals inside 22 minutes! Vamos Espana!

Ooof!...didn't take you long to start celebrating!

The first of the fancied teams to look like one...England aside, obviously!

21 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Ooof!...didn't take you long to start celebrating!

The first of the fancied teams to look like one...England aside, obviously!

I mean I was expecting a mere QF appearance, now I'm disappointed if its not the final 😉

Costa Rica don't look like much tbf sadly, can't even get near the Spanish.