Why can't we discuss Leighs rebrand? (Merged Threads)

4 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Yes Peanut I did say T shirt and should have been polo shirt, but I did question those on the market if it would be the same replica playing shirt that retails for over £50 and I got a shake of the head, considering any have to be distributed yet and the design (I think) of the polo shirt is yet to be disclosed I will await to see which package I will purchase, needless to say I refuse to walk about in something that from afar is seemingly advertising a day out at Chester Zoo.

The polo shirt is the playing shirt with a collar,  I switched my ticket to white as I don't like either. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, daz39 said:

@GUBRATS the admin have already said they are letting this one go so please do yourself and us a favour and stay off it as you are clearly going to get all 'David Banner' on us, there will be stuff that will anger you and as John Drake already said, those (you) that don't want to read it all can simply ignore it.

You have already started quoting EVERY post and getting annoyed, next it will resort to you name calling etc so best you just kept away.

Annoyed ? , I'm ####### myself at the saddo's with nothing else to do but continue trying to make a mountain out of a molehill 

1 minute ago, GUBRATS said:

Annoyed ? , I'm ####### myself at the saddo's with nothing else to do but continue trying to make a mountain out of a molehill 

You tell yourselfthat, we've seen you getting rather annoyed and angry in previous threads and your starting again, please keep away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, daz39 said:

@GUBRATS the admin have already said they are letting this one go so please do yourself and us a favour and stay off it as you are clearly going to get all 'David Banner' on us, there will be stuff that will anger you and as John Drake already said, those (you) that don't want to read it all can simply ignore it.

You have already started quoting EVERY post and getting annoyed, next it will resort to you name calling etc so best you just kept away.

I did one specific post to explain to one particular poster where they had got confused about answers they had already had , and other posters getting interested in other people financial situations and choice of footwear 

How much does Ken have in the bank ? , And what brand of trainers does he wear ? 😉

6 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

I'm ####### myself 

What are your settings because the word 'embarrassing' gets through my sweary filter without a problem?

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

2 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

I did one specific post to explain to one particular poster where they had got confused about answers they had already had , and other posters getting interested in other people financial situations and choice of footwear 

How much does Ken have in the bank ? , And what brand of trainers does he wear ? 😉

No idea and i doubt anyone else does either as he isn't embarrassing the sport.

1 minute ago, daz39 said:

We've had threads on here about Ken Davy's wealth and how it has been used/could have been used.

Similarly David Hughes wealth and investment is mentioned a lot.

As, indeed, are most owners because it's not that hard to find and it's not club specific targetting.

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

2 minutes ago, daz39 said:

You tell yourselfthat, we've seen you getting rather annoyed and angry in previous threads and your starting again, please keep away.

😀, This is where the internet doesn't quite convey personality , everybody who knows me ( plenty who go watching Leigh ) are familiar with my laid back approach to what is nothing more than some entertainment on a weekend , and my sarcastic nature when discussing things , I also don't take myself very seriously ( how many people do you know who suggested all fans wear a different hat at every game for a season for a laugh ? , In the end it was just me , after about 4 weeks they were all waiting to see what abomination I could turn up in next ) 

So whe I see people pretending faux outrage at something like this , I pity them , it's just a game 

5 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Neither is Dereck , nobody outside the sport cares or even knows , only a few ' outraged of Enfield ' types are even interested 

21 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

We've had threads on here about Ken Davy's wealth and how it has been used/could have been used.

Similarly David Hughes wealth and investment is mentioned a lot.

As, indeed, are most owners because it's not that hard to find and it's not club specific targetting.

How about choice of shoes ? 

23 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

How about choice of shoes ? 

Quite right. If Degsy wants to borrow his kid’s shoes, that’s fine by me. I just wanted to highlight how cool they were. 

• Haha 1

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

1 hour ago, JohnM said:

During half time at OT, I was chatting to a Leigh supporter almost as old as I am. He said how good the owner was for the club and he liked the rebrand. However, he also preferred Hilton Park to the new stadium.

We all probably do in truth , but after 14 years we're getting used to the LSV , we just need to fill it , then we operate as a SL club financially 

12 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

And on these other occasions , did you receive definitive figures for them with comparisons from years past ? 

sometimes yes, sometimes no, sometimes backing up the claim, sometimes not.. but we're asking the same questions no more no less.