2023 New Kits - Part 2

4 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

The size of that logo is ridiculous & totally ruin’s the shirt.

I don't think its any larger than Vodafone used to be, and it certainly matches colours better with that Warriors home colour array better than it would with the black red and silver palette.

49 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Apropos of nothing, Senegal’s football WC shirt would make a great RL jersey. 

The white one with the chevron?

senegal-2022-world-cup-home-kit-2.jpg?ss

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

9 hours ago, Futtocks said:

The white one with the chevron?

senegal-2022-world-cup-home-kit-2.jpg?ss

Id take that badge as the england badge too... obvs in different colours, probably Navy if its Oxen!

1 hour ago, RP London said:

Id take that badge as the england badge too... obvs in different colours, probably Navy if its Oxen!

I agree. As an aside the England badge really is terrible. I know it was only rebranded a few years ago but its looked dated since its release. The size and shape just don't work in the digital age and it negatively affects the look of everything where it is used.

1 hour ago, Damien said:

I agree. As an aside the England badge really is terrible. I know it was only rebranded a few years ago but its looked dated since its release. The size and shape just don't work in the digital age and it negatively affects the look of everything where it is used.

its an odd one, i liked the idea of what they were going to do, used the 3 lines but with a bit of a twist.. but in the execution it just doesn't seem to work. I do like the lions head they have come up with for training and using on a lot of the communications.. if they used that I think it would be great (can always do like Australia and have the "coat of arms" 3 lions on the other side). I even like the RLWC lion more than the current badge.