2023 New Kits - Part 2

25 minutes ago, The 4 of Us said:

Are you from Billinge? 

Nowhere near! The Fev one looks a Slightly different shade of blue from the pic doesn't it...or is it just me! Maybe not having the Home Bargains logo on it makes it look nicer

On 24/04/2023 at 20:22, The 4 of Us said:

They need to have a chat with the “designer”

https://www.saintssuperstore.com/kit/away-kit/

Not really 4 the shirt is a throwback to FEV's 19 away shirt but with  the blue V made bigger to go with this years bash motto V for Victory but this pic was just to show the colours the actual bash shirt will feature fans names 

9 minutes ago, POR said:

Not really 4 the shirt is a throwback to FEV's 19 away shirt but with  the blue V made bigger to go with this years bash motto V for Victory but this pic was just to show the colours the actual bash shirt will feature fans names 

spacer.png

It doesn’t look alike at all. 

14 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Surprised this hasn’t been posted yet, lovely stuff from wire

Now that is a belter, qudos for keeping the original badge on it too. 

I think SL clubs are missing a trick and should use magic weekend as a retro kit round too. Providing the kits were as near to the original short as possible than I reckon SL clubs would sell these pretty well. I know when ISC did the superheroes kits these were top sellers.

13 minutes ago, Stainesrover said:

Now that is a belter, qudos for keeping the original badge on it too. 

I think SL clubs are missing a trick and should use magic weekend as a retro kit round too. Providing the kits were as near to the original short as possible than I reckon SL clubs would sell these pretty well. I know when ISC did the superheroes kits these were top sellers.

I quite like that a lot of the clubs use Magic as a Charity round!

I definitely think there should be a dedicated 'retro' round though

• Like 2