Wheelchair Rugby League Documentary?

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/england-wheelchair-rugby-league-team-set-to-feature-in-film-following-their-journey-62752/

In a tweet from Noah Media Group congratulating both sides on a brilliantly fought final, they announced: “We’ve been filming with both teams every step of the way for a yet to be announced project”. Further fuel was added to this when John McKenna, co-founder of Noah Media Group, retweeted that with the following: “I cannot wait to start sharing more about a special, special film.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm hoping this gets plenty of broadcast opportunities. There are some great stories to tell about the whole process of participating in the World Cup....although the BBC broadcasts were excellent and got the sport the exposure it deserved theses still items on interest that went uncovered.

From my point of view I'd loved the cameras to have followed Wales Wheelchair team into the SEN school we visited or the Youth Club in Sheffield and seen the impact it had not only on the pupils but the players too. I'm sure that England and France will have similar stories and as would be expected the cameras tended to follow the England squad rather than the rest of us.

Looking forward to seeing the final film.

Brilliant news - thanks for posting.
WC rugby has come (in my life) from nowwhere - it’s utterly superb. Unlike RU version it actually reflects is the code - arguably even more brutal.

WC rugby league could go right round the world. Massive congratulations to those responsible for organising it

• Like 1