Andrew Farrell

JohnM

Has this already been posted on here?

From the BBC Sport web site.

Huddersfield have confirmed former mixed martial artist and coach Andrew Farrell, who was part of Ian Watson's Giants staff in 2022, has died.

Farrell worked with Watson at both Salford and at his hometown club Huddersfield, coaching wrestling technique and contact training.

• Sad 2

Remember him coming through the ranks and thinking we've got a belter if he's as good as his brother he'll be a good one, unfortunately he never made it past a couple of first team opportunities, he was well liked and popular with the club.

RIP Faz

2 hours ago, JohnM said:

Has this already been posted on here?

From the BBC Sport web site.

Huddersfield have confirmed former mixed martial artist and coach Andrew Farrell, who was part of Ian Watson's Giants staff in 2022, has died.

Farrell worked with Watson at both Salford and at his hometown club Huddersfield, coaching wrestling technique and contact training.

Awful news. Thanks for sharing as I hadn't heard.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

On 29/11/2022 at 09:36, Live after death said:

Was on Gladiators once, twin brother of Anthony farrell 

It's funny you say that because when I read the first post I thought to myself is that the guy who used to play for Leeds and then realised that he was called Anthony and not Andrew.

Sad news, no age.