Quickfire Q & A with Jenna Brooks - Post your questions here!

Next up for our Quickfire Q & A in Rugby League World is Sky Sports and BBC World Cup touchline reporter and broadcaster Jenna Brooks.

Post your questions for Jenna here or email them to quickfire@totalrl.com and we'll publish the best in our next issue!

spacer.png

Rugby League World magazine is published every month, available on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @rlworld / Instagram @rlworld / Threads @rlworld
Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/rugbyleagueworld

How long do you spend in Australia each year? When \if you return is it to where you were born?

Did you prefer working for the BBC during the World Cup or do you prefer Sky?

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Hi Jenna, I was just wondering, does your heart sink to your boots when Jake Mamo is given the Man of the Match award?

Personally, I love it as he's fantastic entertainment with a post match microphone shoved towards him.

But I can understand if you find him "challenging".

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)