Shirt Sponsorship - Let's do it again!

distantdog

Well, here we are again, back to shirt sponsorship time. 

For the last couple of seasons we have had Dale Morton, and I think we can all agree that last season was an exceptional one for Dale. Hopefully this will continue, and I know Dale appreciates our effort as I managed to catch a word with him quite a lot last season, so.......

£250 

Just put on this thread if you are willing to contribute. The individual contributions will be determined by the total, £250 divided by the number of contributors. 

Thank you in advance!

Great support again from you lot.

It was very pleasing for me to learn that all of our Rams players are now sponsored for next season. It just shows what a determined commercial push can achieve.

I hope that you do the same.

• Like 3

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

11 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Great support again from you lot.

It was very pleasing for me to learn that all of our Rams players are now sponsored for next season. It just shows what a determined commercial push can achieve.

I hope that you do the same.

Both sets of supporters need to turn up in good numbers on Boxing Day with it being a shared gate , it’s our 4th shared gate in a row but the first at home

• Like 2

IMG_0583.JPG