Shirt Sponsorship - Let's do it again!

distantdog

I will make it 12...count me in....

Edited by RPH
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Thank you for everyone's response so far. Up to now, we have had 14 responses, so that equals each donation as £17.86. This is good on two points,

1. Each contribution is becoming lower.

2. Batley Bob can now afford to feed his dogs prime pigs in blankets on Christmas Day!

I will leave it for another week or so then close it and put on details for payment. 

If it goes any lower, I might look to sponsor another player if there are any outstanding without sponsorship, but no obligations on anyone as I know many of our contributors already sponsor more than just our player.

Great going this time. I'm assuming that, as said at the Nash night in January, current sponsors who had renewed kept their current man, we'll keep Dale? Wonder if Craig'll stick to current numbers or promote the lad to 2?

Morning all, just an update. I am happy that we have all of the contributors we are likely to get, so that makes 15 of us paying £16.67 each.

I am happy to accept payments in all formats and details have not changed from last year. If you need them again, send me a private message.

I will be at the game on Boxing Day and am happy to accept donations in cash.

Edited by distantdog

See you then, wonder if Dale will lose one of his 2's this year? Thought we'd have had squad numbers by now seeing as we play in 7 days. Anybody else think we get later and later every year with everything? We used to have meet the players and shirt numbers in November. This year Nash night looks busy; new players getting their numbers and shirts, old players hopefully presenting shirts to sponsors and the other hullabaloo all at once!!

1 hour ago, phildog said:

See you then, wonder if Dale will lose one of his 2's this year? Thought we'd have had squad numbers by now seeing as we play in 7 days. Anybody else think we get later and later every year with everything? We used to have meet the players and shirt numbers in November. This year Nash night looks busy; new players getting their numbers and shirts, old players hopefully presenting shirts to sponsors and the other hullabaloo all at once!!

The Nash night is usually 2nd week of January.. 

last year they did the numbers and stuff at the Nash 

8 hours ago, distantdog said:

Morning all, just an update. I am happy that we have all of the contributors we are likely to get, so that makes 15 of us paying £16.67 each.

I am happy to accept payments in all formats and details have not changed from last year. If you need them again, send me a private message.

I will be at the game on Boxing Day and am happy to accept donations in cash.

Will pay you on boxing day. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, distantdog said:

Morning all, just an update. I am happy that we have all of the contributors we are likely to get, so that makes 15 of us paying £16.67 each.I will be at the game on Boxing Day and am happy to accept donations in cash.

ill pay Cash on boxing day. ( 🎅 £17...keep the change 🎅  ) in a envelope. where will you be stood ?. or will you be in the bar ?. before the game, 

• Like 1
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

23 hours ago, RPH said:

ill pay Cash on boxing day. ( 🎅 £17...keep the change 🎅  ) in a envelope. where will you be stood ?. or will you be in the bar ?. before the game, 

Thanks. I will be stood in the 9 ole when playing downhill, just behind the bottom pylon. I will be wearing my Leeds Utd wooly hat. Just ask Roger if you can't see me and he will point me out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, distantdog said:

Thanks. I will be stood in the 9 ole when playing downhill, just behind the bottom pylon. I will be wearing my Leeds Utd wooly hat. Just ask Roger if you can't see me and he will point me out.

Presuming you know who Roger is , and he doesn't mean Roger the Ram

• Like 1

IMG_0583.JPG

On 20/12/2022 at 18:39, distantdog said:

i have actually seen you before up at the TeaBag Stadium before the game, Roger pointed you out as DD, but yes you could be in disguise, or have your fancy dress hat (LUFC).

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Evening All, 

Just an update on the shirt sponsorship. Just waiting for a couple of payments now. I intend to transfer the money after the Hunslet game, before the first game of the season proper. A few people have left me a couple of pounds over the agreed amount, so when all payments are in, I will total that up and pass it on to BISSA. When I do, I will inform you all through this thread.

Regards

DD

• Thanks 2