Shirt Sponsorship - Let's do it again!

distantdog

1 hour ago, distantdog said:

Evening All, 

Just an update on the shirt sponsorship. Just waiting for a couple of payments now. I intend to transfer the money after the Hunslet game, before the first game of the season proper. A few people have left me a couple of pounds over the agreed amount, so when all payments are in, I will total that up and pass it on to BISSA. When I do, I will inform you all through this thread.

Regards

DD

The Irish Nash evening is the 27th of January 

17 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

The Irish Nash evening is the 27th of January 

Where please there's no indication on facebook, website and probably not on twitter either, poor communications surely.

I'm sure it was in a BISSA feed about a week or so ago Rog. Another thing missing is the usual Meet The Players' night and the Batley Nash night. Season starts 3 weeks on Sunday....

11 minutes ago, phildog said:

sure it was in a BISSA feed about a week or so ago Rog.

I think this was referring to my question regarding the BISSA social/fund raiser at Birstall Nash in February. This is the first time I have seen anything relating to a Batley Nash night.

Edited by Drigdog

DrigDog there's usually the Nash night when players present their shirts to their sponsors etc, I sat with Darren last year it was around the 14th January  and there has usually been a do in Ron's Lounge when players were presented with their shirts or at least given their squad numbers. Now we're having to make our own guesses based on 1 friendly. Something else that's slipped by.

1 hour ago, phildog said:

DrigDog there's usually the Nash night when players present their shirts to their sponsors etc, I sat with Darren last year it was around the 14th January  and there has usually been a do in Ron's Lounge when players were presented with their shirts or at least given their squad numbers. Now we're having to make our own guesses based on 1 friendly. Something else that's slipped by.

Yes I know, but not good that we dot know about a possible do and it is only a week away. Nothing displayed about it in the Batley Nash on Sunday either!

• 2 weeks later...

Just to confirm that I have made the payment to the club for Dale Morton's shirt sponsorship for the 2023 season. This was made this morning by bank transfer. 

I will work out the contribution to be made to BISSA and post this in due course.

Thank you to all of those who contributed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...