Oh doctor beeching what have you done

"sometimes it's necessary to park partly on the pavement.'

No, it's not necessary. Just park somewhere else. People do not have a right to park outside their own homes. Pavement parking damages the pavement and council tax payers end up footing the bill. Pavement parking also restricts access for mobility scooter, wheelchair users, pushchair users, forcing them into the road.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JohnM said:

No, it's not necessary. Just park somewhere else. People do not have a right to park outside their own homes. Pavement parking damages the pavement and council tax payers end up footing the bill. Pavement parking also restricts access for mobility scooter, wheelchair users, pushchair users, forcing them into the road.

Pavement parking is only illegal in London, everything North of is once again considered as an ignorable transport system

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

9 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Legal or not, people should not do it. 

We had neighbours who did it. With total disregard for creating danger and blind spots for children.

You probably know me well enough here to know that I spoke up and objected. 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JohnM said:

As someone who cares for someone with a mobility scooter, and whom I often transport in a wheelchair, I can say this is very annoying when I have to wheel a vulnerable person out into the street because some ignorant ##### is only thinking of himself.