Jump to content

Away Shirt reveal


Batley Bob
 Share

Recommended Posts


Our pre-season routine has altered dramatically; in the past we've had meet the players night, squad numbers given out, kit availability before the end of November yet in 17 days we take the field. Are we going to get shirt numbers at least? Then we come to Nash night.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, phildog said:

Anybody overwhelmed? Too similar to 2 years ago.

The home shirt is a thing of beauty so you can't win them all I suppose.

I think the grey worked well as an away shirt as it suits it to use the home colours as a trim on it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just don't think we make enough use of the gold in our colours. An away strip could be based on the gold with cerise and white trims and could be very striking. AND I'd still like to see to see the Floreat Industria town crest somewhere, even on the shoulder or on shorts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 16:55, phildog said:

I just don't think we make enough use of the gold in our colours. An away strip could be based on the gold with cerise and white trims and could be very striking. AND I'd still like to see to see the Floreat Industria town crest somewhere, even on the shoulder or on shorts.

With the town crest, we’d love to add it to the kit but the RFL guidelines are very strict regarding the number of logos on the kit and where they’re placed, so the only way to do it would be for the club to lose one of the sponsor logos. Obviously that wouldn’t make financial sense. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Ravensport said:

With the town crest, we’d love to add it to the kit but the RFL guidelines are very strict regarding the number of logos on the kit and where they’re placed, so the only way to do it would be for the club to lose one of the sponsor logos. Obviously that wouldn’t make financial sense. 

Some posters on here won’t understand this logic 

  • Haha 3

IMG_0583.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ravensport said:

With the town crest, we’d love to add it to the kit but the RFL guidelines are very strict regarding the number of logos on the kit and where they’re placed, so the only way to do it would be for the club to lose one of the sponsor logos. Obviously that wouldn’t make financial sense. 

That may be true but forget about the sponsors logos simple solution just change bulldog logo with the dog for town crest 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, POR said:

That may be true but forget about the sponsors logos simple solution just change bulldog logo with the dog for town crest 

I'm an old fuddy daddy, but even I realise some old sheep and a bit of Latin don't resonate in today's world... give me a Bulldog every time, one of the only things RFL got right imo

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

I'm an old fuddy daddy, but even I realise some old sheep and a bit of Latin don't resonate in today's world... give me a Bulldog every time, one of the only things RFL got right imo

The RFL? 
 

it was the club that added a nickname and was picked by  a fan in the first summer season 

Edited by Keep The Faith
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...