Boxing day game

Batley Bob

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, phildog said:

Weather forecast around 4° and showers.

Waterlogged pitch then?

I'll still pay on the day.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 22/12/2022 at 19:16, Batley Bob said:

PM will be digging his boots out again, no doubt.

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

8 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

PM will be digging his boots out again, no doubt.

They're buried so deep under slippers I'd never find em now...

• Haha 2

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

14 hours ago, RogerT said:

Hi there Phil, just pop along and enjoy it.

Will Phildog be the bloke with his own little raincloud overhead?

• Haha 2

Suppose as it's a pre-season jobbie there'll be no official m o m but Meadows had an absolute blinder today. He's stepped up already, when Woods gets up to speed and with BenW having a strong game I'd say this could be good!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, phildog said:

Suppose as it's a pre-season jobbie there'll be no official m o m but Meadows had an absolute blinder today. He's stepped up already, when Woods gets up to speed and with BenW having a strong game I'd say this could be good!

no MOM for forum for friendlies , i only run it for league and cup matches, have no fear once season is back up and running will put up the posts prior to each game

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

30 minutes ago, Dog forever said:

Not a brilliant game, but never was going to be. I like the look of our full back McGowan.  Thought rams had more pace than us, and a bit more inventiveness.  On the whole it was another win over the rams.

McGowan is a really good signing. He was excellent for Rams last season but unfortunately spent much of his loan period injured. He'll score a few tries for you. 

• Like 1

Thought Keegan was exceptional, as was Jimmy. Fullback went well too. Wood's is a big lad for a 7 and needs to practice his kicking. All-in-all a comfortable afternoon

• Like 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

2 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

McGowan is a really good signing. He was excellent for Rams last season but unfortunately spent much of his loan period injured. He'll score a few tries for you. 

No, he's rubbish - PM said so!

It looked a decent crowd there today but I missed the attendance announcement. Can any of you lot enlighten me?

Edited by Blind side johnny

2 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:
Thought Keegan was exceptional, as was Jimmy. Fullback went well too. Wood's is a big lad for a 7 and needs to practice his kicking. All-in-all a comfortable afternoon

🤣🤣:kolobok_santa2:

You will be running the government PR department soon PM.

• Haha 1

id have gone for 3,000 plus,  but people kept moving about.

• Haha 1
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

17 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

PM just can’t bring himself to mention his full back’s name, for fear of talking tripe I suppose!  His name is Aidan McGowan, try it.

Oh and it’s Josh Woods, not Wood’s (can’t think of anyone with an apostrophe in their surname).

Edited by Crown Flatter
  • Haha 2
Legs, Dews, Legs.