NRL Team Picker 2023 is up and running

Got an email today…

KFC SuperCoach team picker is officially open for the 2023 season!

KFC SuperCoach Team Picker is officially open and back for the 2023 season - exclusive for our SuperCoach Plus subscribers. You'll find the link to Team Picker on your My Team page now.

Get early access to build your NRL and AFL squads with a first look at the player prices before everybody else.

And remember! The squad you put together and save this year will be automatically rolled over once you officially register for the new season - which means, no more screenshots of your team and having to rebuild it all over again!

Get ready for another great season!
The SuperCoach Team

GO TO TEAM PICKER 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Total number of trades is up to 46. Two per round for most rounds, with three available in the "big" bye rounds (13,16 and 19). 5 trade boosts available through the season, so you could use 4 trades if you wanted in 13, 16 and 19.

There are 27 rounds instead of 25.

At least one team has a bye each week, so managing your squad depth becomes harder.

In rounds 13. 16 and 19 only 13 players score points instead of 17 and these rounds do not count in the head to head competitions. These start in round 1 instead of round 2

With the way the points are allocated now, many a team consists off:

Grant, Smith, Cleary , Hynes, Munster, Schuster, Tedesco, Mitchell and 17 others.

My first team draft only has three of the above  and still have 200k to play with.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

13 minutes ago, Irish Saint said:

With the way the points are allocated now, many a team consists off:

Grant, Smith, Cleary , Hynes, Munster, Schuster, Tedesco, Mitchell and 17 others.

My first team draft only has three of the above  and still have 200k to play with.

My first draft includes 4 of the above. Graham will probably disagree, but I am not convinced about the Storm this year. Lost too many key members of their pack, so Grant and Munster might not be the guns they have been in recent years.

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Midlands hobo said:

Is Mitchell worth it seeing as he will likely cop a ban for the all star 'wrestling match'?

Souths have a tough draw to start the season as well. There may be better value available, but he is always likely to come up with a special score or two.

9 hours ago, Midlands hobo said:

Is Mitchell worth it seeing as he will likely cop a ban for the all star 'wrestling match'?

You should definitely go without him. He's a massive trap. Better options at fullback 😁