Bradford friendly Jan 15th

Blind side johnny

Given the possibility of a decent four figure attendance at this game can anyone confirm that the South Stand will be opened for the match?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Given the possibility of a decent four figure attendance at this game can anyone confirm that the South Stand will be opened for the match?

Think it depends on interest, tickets have been made available in advance for £10 I believe, sell enough and I think it will open 🤔

If I was a betting man (which I'm not been a tight ar$ed Yorkshire man which I'm proud of) 

I'd bet the southstand will be open for the Bradford game🤔

On 31/12/2022 at 16:40, coolie said:

Think it depends on interest, tickets have been made available in advance for £10 I believe, sell enough and I think it will open 🤔

If I was a betting man (which I'm not been a tight ar$ed Yorkshire man which I'm proud of) 

I'd bet the southstand will be open for the Bradford game🤔

I see the online ticket is a good £5 cheaper than paying on the gate....£10 is a great price, lets hope it does attract enough to open the South Stand.   That said we managed quite nicely without it for the Huddersfield & Hull KR games last winter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NickD said:

I see the online ticket is a good £5 cheaper than paying on the gate....£10 is a great price, lets hope it does attract enough to open the South Stand.   That said we managed quite nicely without it for the Huddersfield & Hull KR games last winter.

I suggest if your going to the game, go to the online page and buy a ticket, the more that is sold, the more chance of the southstand been open, it's a no brainer really you save £5 on entry, and also convince's the club there is a hunger to see the southstand open for the Bradford game and future games

If your going.. Buy a ticket

It's win/win situation 🤔

1 hour ago, coolie said:

I suggest if your going to the game, go to the online page and buy a ticket, the more that is sold, the more chance of the southstand been open, it's a no brainer really you save £5 on entry, and also convince's the club there is a hunger to see the southstand open for the Bradford game and future games

It's win/win situation 🤔

Ain’t fussed about south stand being shut this year.  Makes perfect sense financially and the club have done the right thing by letting people sit for a reasonable price.   I’ll be standing happily behind the sticks (for one year hopefully 🤞)

1 hour ago, NickD said:

Ain’t fussed about south stand being shut this year.  Makes perfect sense financially and the club have done the right thing by letting people sit for a reasonable price.   I’ll be standing happily behind the sticks (for one year hopefully 🤞)

Think it's one price in this season whether you sit in the Northstand, or stand on the Beaumont Terrace 🤔

20 hours ago, coolie said:

Think it's one price in this season whether you sit in the Northstand, or stand on the Beaumont Terrace 🤔

That’s my point.   I can sit now for the same price as it is to stand. Perfect.  

• Like 1

On 04/01/2023 at 17:09, coolie said:

It's win/win situation 🤔

I have bought my ticket, which has a big N on it and says that the Bailey Bar will be open before the match. To this simple soul both of these imply that only the North Stand will be opening. (Those who favour the Beaumont Terrace in February are welcome to it.)

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 06/01/2023 at 15:26, Blind side johnny said:

I have bought my ticket, which has a big N on it and says that the Bailey Bar will be open before the match. To this simple soul both of these imply that only the North Stand will be opening. (Those who favour the Beaumont Terrace in February are welcome to it.)

The club have now announced that we can stand in the South Stand (for nostalgia's sake?). No doubt this has been prompted by a surge of orders from supporters of the big city club.

We might need to wrap up warm.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

The club have now announced that we can stand in the South Stand (for nostalgia's sake?). No doubt this has been prompted by a surge of orders from supporters of the big city club.

We might need to wrap up warm.

I didn’t know we were a big city club,when did that happen?🤣

• Haha 1

Will it go ahead?

Extra bonus rain forecast for Saturday - it will be taking a stud anyway.

17 hours ago, graham fisher said:

I’d say it’s very doubtful looking at the weather forcaste.

Def going ahead.  Too much brass at stake and it ain’t exactly monsoon weather.  Even the Ship Inn isn’t under water yet😉

• Like 2

We’ll have a rather damp surface for this one, so victory might be for the team with perhaps more stamina than pace, oh and longer studs to the boots, but Bradford will win.

Dewsbury 12-32

FTS: Ferguson

MoM: Butterworth 

Att; 1688

Legs, Dews, Legs.

18 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

We’ll have a rather damp surface for this one, so victory might be for the team with perhaps more stamina than pace, oh and longer studs to the boots, but Bradford will win.

Dewsbury 12-32

FTS: Ferguson

MoM: Butterworth 

Att; 1688

A decent showing will do for me.

I hope that you are right about the attendance though.

On 14/01/2023 at 12:28, Blind side johnny said:

May be an image of text that says "SQUAD NEWS US BRADFORD BULLS (H) 1. OWEN RESTALL 21. CAELUM JORDAN LEWS CARR 22. JACK COVENTRY 4. DAVEY DIXON 23 PERRY WHITELEY 6. PAUL SYKES 24. JOE SUMMERS 7. CALUM TURNER 25. TOM WILKINSON 8. JIMMY BECKETT 9. REISS BUTTERWORTH 10. DALE FERGUSON 13. LOUIS COLLINSON 14. SAM DAY IS. RONAN DIXON 16. GEORGE COLLINS ELLIOT MORRIS 18. BRAD GRAHAM -SIMON FREWIN -LUKE LITTLEWOOD -BAILEY O'CONNOR HEAD COACH LIAM FINN DESBURY RAMS"

Well.  Think we found our best 13 today.   The lads that were on the pitch for the final 15 mins.   🤣🤣🤣.  Not sure what happened but suddenly felt I was watching a different team; one that wanted to offload, pass and back up.  
Liked the look of Simon Frewin.  Only on for a short time but looked to have that spark we often miss.  

Thought the lads did good in difficult conditions today. 

Improvement can be seen game on game. 

For me Sam Day will be player of the season get your money on it now. 

Special mention to the little boy in the middle today 🤔

Could have done with another half an hour this morning swinging on his mother's teet🤔

Sooner we get rid of "6 again" the better 🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NickD said:

Well.  Think we found our best 13 today.   The lads that were on the pitch for the final 15 mins.   🤣🤣🤣.  Not sure what happened but suddenly felt I was watching a different team; one that wanted to offload, pass and back up.  
Liked the look of Simon Frewin.  Only on for a short time but looked to have that spark we often miss.  

In the last 10/15 minutes the Bulls had taken off all our first team players and the ones left are mainly from the academy.

1 hour ago, NickD said:

My thoughts too. Didn’t notice Simon Frewin though.

Legs, Dews, Legs.