I wonder who the 5 oldest members of TRLF are?

Didn't anyone tell you that TRL is secretly a tontine?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Are we talking goose years or human years ? 

Well in terms of mentality, geese tend to be very mature and sophisticated and there aren't many of those types on here so we better stick to the more immature human years. 

Edited by The Hallucinating Goose

3 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Well in terms of mentality, geese tend to be very mature and sophisticated 

The ones at Bletchley Park aren't.... aggressive buggers when you're having a picnic there!....though I did sneak a few cans of booze into the family picnic .... maybe they are some kind of wardens to stop middle aged men drinking at lunchtime family trips

Edited by Bedfordshire Bronco

There's a poster on the Fev page who regularly likes to remind everyone he's nearly 90 and started watching Fev in 1930 something. 

• Like 1

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

1 hour ago, gazza77 said:

There's a poster on the Fev page who regularly likes to remind everyone he's nearly 90 and started watching Fev in 1930 something. 

There is one of those in York , he reckons on forgeting more than anyone knows about RL but when Hendo was appointed coach he claimed to have never heard of him.

7 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

Let's hope you make it 

If you go outside wear a mask 😉

Thanks.  I'll pass on the mask wearing, though.  I've just had Covid again, but with symptoms no more than a bit of a cough and a cold; first time was much worse.  Managed to give it to my wife, son and daughter over and just after Christmas.  Well, as a family, we do like to share things!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

Thanks.  I'll pass on the mask wearing, though.  I've just had Covid again, but with symptoms no more than a bit of a cough and a cold; first time was much worse.  Managed to give it to my wife, son and daughter over and just after Christmas.  Well, as a family, we do like to share things!

Incest , a game for all the family.🙂

• Haha 1

On 06/01/2023 at 10:08, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I think an alternative list of who has the biggest gap between thier physical and mental age would be good 

I`m 58 and a lot of people think I look about 45. Mentally, depends whether you get me on a good day or bad.

45 is good though, cause I still get young birds coming on to me, and at 58 that`s always a buzz.

• Like 2