THE NEW SEASON

Seeing as this forum has gone very quiet let's try to get it going again.

How is your club preparing for the start of the new season ? My club Mayfield are back in training at all levels, Youth, Girls, Open age and Masters. We are looking forward to a better season than the last one where we just survived. We have a number of new signings, players returning from the semi pro game and possible foreign imports. The club is buzzing and the new season cannot come soon enough. We have a very difficult start with early games against Lock Lane, Siddal and West Hull. So an early indication of our ability will be discovered.

Whats your club/team looking like ?

Edited by Big Doug
Corrections
  • Like 1

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

Wath Brow have just hosted Swinton Lions for a successful training day & opposed training session.

Halfback Rooney has gone to Australia for a year,the only new additions will come from their youth system but what was a young team last year will have a years more experience which should see us competitive even with the lack of size in the pack.

My club, Seaton have lost 4 players to Workington Town and a couple more who cant commit to travelling due to new family arrivals. Like Wath Brow we will be relying on our own youth products being a year older and wiser. 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

17 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

My club, Seaton have lost 4 players to Workington Town and a couple more who cant commit to travelling due to new family arrivals. Like Wath Brow we will be relying on our own youth products being a year older and wiser. 

Big number of losses there, is the rule still in place that they could play for A team in 1st year of contract?