Who is your starting 13 against Fev

Mr Hicks

Always an interesting one to see how different people have there own ideas.

1  Lewis Young

2 Mo

3  Storey 

4 Charlie

5 Crooks

6 Chisholm 

7 Gayle 

8 Loane 

9 Kesik

10 Adebiyi

11 Parker

12 Tomlinson 

13 Walker

Subs

Everett 

Santi

Mudoti

Miller

I've learned slightly to players who I have seen with the exception to some of the quality we brought in. If Doyle had been available I would put him in instead of Kesik

I think it'll be something like the below. 

Brad Walker isn't available due to injury. I would start Kesik at 9 but Rhys likes Gaylor there. Interesting you've left Roebuck and Levy out too. My choice is harsh on Jack but I think it's what Rhys will go with.

Young

Mo

Roebuck

Crooks

Charlie

Gale

Chizzy

Parker

Gaylor

Trout

Levy

Robson

Adebiyi

Subs

Everett 

Santi

Story

Ioane

I can honestly say that i don't have a clue which is our best 17 coming into the season. I haven't seen too much of the new signings and not sure on whether all of last years team can make the step up. Hopefully they can.

Have we ever had a better squad?. I don't think so.

I suppose this sundays team will be picked again on trying combinations and gaining game time. I hope Cas put out a strong team so we can see where we are at.

It's a long time since I have been this excited going into a season.

If Parker continues to concede penalties, and still needs to focus on his fitness levels,after the Castleford game,I wouldn't select him.

I would give Ben Crooks and Alix Stephenson an opportunity to work on the left side combination.

I like to see an acting half pass from the ground,not always lift the ball before passing.

Given the telepathic combination of Lewis Young and Jack Miller,despite not playing together since children before getting together at Keighley, I wouldn't object to seeing those 2 on the field at the same time.

Should know better on Sunday;weather permitting.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

6 hours ago, Angelic Cynic said:

If Parker continues to concede penalties, and still needs to focus on his fitness levels,after the Castleford game,I wouldn't select him.

I would give Ben Crooks and Alix Stephenson an opportunity to work on the left side combination.

I like to see an acting half pass from the ground,not always lift the ball before passing.

Given the telepathic combination of Lewis Young and Jack Miller,despite not playing together since children before getting together at Keighley, I wouldn't object to seeing those 2 on the field at the same time.

Should know better on Sunday;weather permitting.

What penalties did Parker keep giving away? I can't seem to remember any from Saturday. He probably played the most minutes as well so not sure fitness is an issue.

Yep Jack and Lewis do seem to have a good understanding so it'll be interesting to see if Jack plays Sunday.

I'd like to see Charlie Graham and Ben Crooks form a formidably partnership on the left, I really think Charlie has what it takes to be at least a top champ player, even maybe better. 

6 hours ago, Dovster said:

I can honestly say that i don't have a clue which is our best 17 coming into the season. I haven't seen too much of the new signings and not sure on whether all of last years team can make the step up. Hopefully they can.

Have we ever had a better squad?. I don't think so.

I suppose this sundays team will be picked again on trying combinations and gaining game time. I hope Cas put out a strong team so we can see where we are at.

It's a long time since I have been this excited going into a season.

Very strong squad with lots of options on various positions, will certainly be interesting to see how it goes. We still have Doyle, Walker and Roby to add back into the squad as well.

I hope Cas but at least a half strong team out. Will be exciting to see some top players at Cougar Park ☺️ squad likely to be announced towards the end of this week.

28 minutes ago, Indigogo said:

What penalties did Parker keep giving away? I can't seem to remember any from Saturday. He probably played the most minutes as well so not sure fitness is an issue.

Yep Jack and Lewis do seem to have a good understanding so it'll be interesting to see if Jack plays Sunday.

I'd like to see Charlie Graham and Ben Crooks form a formidably partnership on the left, I really think Charlie has what it takes to be at least a top champ player, even maybe better. 

I think it was just the first one,which led to the Thunder try.He got the minutes,I think,because he needs them - to reach peak fitness.

Charlie as a left winger? Gonna be interesting.I suspect he will receive more passes from his centre than the winger outside Charlie received last year.

This is why I would like stats...and money! 

I did hear Castleford play a number of games on Sunday.The first team is Cougar Park bound.The top players will be wearing Cougars shirts.

Peace,love and unity - and a Cougars victory.

13 hours ago, Indigogo said:

Yes I'd have Charlie as left winger and Crooks left centre. I'm big fan of Charlie's.

So you think Cas will bring a decent first team squad?

Yes,a decent squad.I believe Scott Murrell will be in attendance, but it will NOT be a reserve side.https://castlefordtigers.com/article.php?id=8425.

Lee Radford,head coach at Castleford, knows Rhys from their time at the Hull clubs.

I also believe Keighley did very well against a Castleford side in the session behind closed doors at the Leeds Rhinos training facility,recently.

9 hours ago, Angelic Cynic said:

Yes,a decent squad.I believe Scott Murrell will be in attendance, but it will NOT be a reserve side.https://castlefordtigers.com/article.php?id=8425.

Lee Radford,head coach at Castleford, knows Rhys from their time at the Hull clubs.

I also believe Keighley did very well against a Castleford side in the session behind closed doors at the Leeds Rhinos training facility,recently.

Radford has said no Widdup, Evalds, Miller but other than those it will be a big squad with plenty getting game time. Should see some decent players on show 👏

10 minutes ago, Indigogo said:

Radford has said no Widdup, Evalds, Miller but other than those it will be a big squad with plenty getting game time. Should see some decent players on show 👏

Disappointing. I like Niall Evalds. With Radford only recently returning from Samoa I dare say he has probably seen little of his 2 half backs on the training field.

Maybe an appearance from Murrell?

I don't object to the unbeaten run continuing.Nor the vast improvement on the pre -season performances from last year.

Hoping for a good attendance...and weather.

Said he's wrapping them up for the super league, which I guess is fair enough considering the issues they had in the halves last season.

I've heard a rumour that's Ben Stead will be playing in the halves. Played for them against Fev as part of the Midlands/Cas link up.

1 hour ago, Indigogo said:

Said he's wrapping them up for the super league, which I guess is fair enough considering the issues they had in the halves last season.

I've heard a rumour that's Ben Stead will be playing in the halves. Played for them against Fev as part of the Midlands/Cas link up.

C%s squad against FEV

FlKVFTgXkAIhuZi?format=jpg&name=900x900