Opening Game Promo's

I'll criticise the rebrand as the execution has been woeful (including the fact the website still has the Centurions logo on it and the championship logos etc) and of course the shirt. But the name is definitely better and Derek has gone all in on the launch which looks fantastic! I just hope Sky show a large chunk of the actual pre game show rather than talking rubbish with Phil etc with it on in the background.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tim Streets tache said:

I've heard from a good source that Derek will be joining the dance troupe on the pitch. He's been rehearsing with them

Well now I'm definitely coming to see that..!!

• Haha 1

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

On 19/01/2023 at 11:53, Fevrover said:

How many will though ?

All the guaranteed category As will, obviously!

That's why they're guaranteed, isn't it?

• Like 1

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

8 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Fartown letting every member bring a friend free for Wire game, should get at least 2,000 now then 😉

I'll get it in before any other saddo does.

Not a fan of these type of promotions, Leigh have done similar in the past. IMO if you are going to do a free ticket promotion(which I think RL does need to get away from as it just undervalues the product), then it should be targeting people outside of RL. Bring a friend for free tends to end in people who would probably have bought a ticket anyway getting a week off paying. 

• Like 1

On 29/01/2023 at 13:27, LeytherRob said:

Final part of the show confirmed, the club really have thrown the kitchen sink at this one.

I know these fuel girls well. Last saw them stagger out of the Fleece up Westleyth 30 years ago. Firey ones too. 

Ay mean pool and dominoes! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, LeytherRob said:

Not a fan of these type of promotions, Leigh have done similar in the past. IMO if you are going to do a free ticket promotion(which I think RL does need to get away from as it just undervalues the product), then it should be targeting people outside of RL. Bring a friend for free tends to end in people who would probably have bought a ticket anyway getting a week off paying. 

I can see Leigh having one game at Bolton. Wigan or Salford would attend this well. 

Good opportunity to spread the gospel to the huge Town of Bolton as well as Bent and Bongs and Chorley. 

If Leigh were in no danger of going down, who do they play last home game ?  

So we have Scouting for Girls, The K's and now The Lathums. 

Hopefully this is part of a new concerted effort moving forward. 

Music, beer and rugby league is a perfect night out for me, and I think now RL has become a night sport I think it works well. Hopefully this isn't the whole budget's being blown for the season! 

• Like 2

They're doing really well Wigan's very own 'The Lathums' but then they go and ruin it by turning out at Wire😀

In all seriousness, I like the effort that clubs look to be putting in to the pre match. To get the games feeling like more of an event and tempting different fans in is exactly what we need. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Music, beer and rugby league is a perfect night out for me, and I think now RL has become a night sport I think it works well. Hopefully this isn't the whole budget's being blown for the season! 

We have a budget 😁

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Drums Eye Roll GIF

• Haha 1