The Law Cup

jroyales

Oldham didnt have the intensity of the week before but, dare I say it , the hornets surprised us with their speed and directness, and they had a couple of big strong forwards who made Oldhams defence work hard and backs who moved the ball well, It made for great entertainment and I just didnt see where the win was coming from because we were out enthused and outplayed for almost 70 minutes BUT an inch perfect Ridyard Kick and a superb take and Victory was snatched from defeat, I was stood with the Hornets fans and we had some fine fun but as I said at the final whistle they contributed to a truly exciting game and we all want to see our neighbours in this fine sport of RL...they are not having the easiest of times lately.

Heartbreaking news regarding Lewis Sheridan I hope and Pray he makes a full recovery.

Edited by eclecticsheep
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, eclecticsheep said:

Oldham didnt have the intensity of the week before but, dare I say it , the hornets surprised us with their speed and directness, and they had a couple of big strong forwards who made Oldhams defence work hard and backs who moved the ball well, It made for great entertainment and I just didnt see where the win was coming from because we were out enthused and outplayed for almost 70 minutes BUT an inch perfect Ridyard Kick and a superb take and Victory was snatched from defeat, I was stood with the Hornets fans and we had some fine fun but as I said at the final whistle they contributed to a truly exiting game and we all want to see our neighbours in this fine sport of RL...they are not having the easiest of times lately.

Heartbreaking news regarding Lewis Sheridan I hope and Pray he makes a full recovery.

Agreed, they were the better side if we're honest. We didn't have any invention going forward which was a concern. Chewy moved their pack around pretty nicely