London away

Batley Bob

I have just been on the Bronco's site and bought my ticket for Sunday at a price of £12.50 for a concession ticket and that price holds until 48 hours prior to the match, the full match fee is also reduced until that time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, distantdog said:

Important win that - good to start with a bit of momentum!

Good win. BBC sport says we had 3 different goalkickers Leak, Woods n Meadows. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Morton converted Leak's try, Meadows 3. Woods 1.

Great showing, kept going strong when players were picking up injuries and constantly having to push players into strange positions, Hodson on wing for 50 minutes, Meadows at full back probably longer. Spirit was there.

• Like 1

Bromley...McGowan and Morton apparently failed head tests do muss next week. One or two niggles elsewhere, Buchanan was dragging a leg, Kear, ribs, Brown family problems.

How did Woods & White partnership go?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Those bombs were slightly reminders of the Oulton days, giving our lads time to get up front and in the mix. If I had to find a fault, very, very difficult I know, in TomG's game it was that he favoured shorter chipped kicks which were often well returned. A good team performance ( whatever we can turn out after yesterday's injuries) this week at home will see Woods bed himself in and start to run the game.

• Like 1