Bradford match

Hate the rec

Been a bit quiet on here lately, not much news coming out , what's people's thoughts on this week's friendly with Bradford, I'm hearing we could be without Buffer for a while with a serious arm injury so we could be light in the half's going into the season and will also miss his fantastic kicking, hope it's not a bad one for Carls sake he's been brilliant for us .

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

Been a bit quiet on here lately, not much news coming out , what's people's thoughts on this week's friendly with Bradford, I'm hearing we could be without Buffer for a while with a serious arm injury so we could be light in the half's going into the season and will also miss his fantastic kicking, hope it's not a bad one for Carls sake he's been brilliant for us .

Probably to try and get a trialist half back, or maybe play Blaine at scrum half

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bobg said:

Looking forward to getting back down for a match, I know it is a Bradford select but never the less it back to Rugby.

🔵⚪

For Bradford select read Bradford Academy seeing as their first team start their league campaign on Sunday against our neighbours.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

2 hours ago, bruner said:

How have the Barra lads gone for you so far? I've watched Blaine at Barrow Island before and he will be gud for you. What about Max and Stevenson?

Max took the high balls well at the Recre but his side of the field struggled defensively at Barrow . Jack was impressive off the bench at Barrow but it's early days for both. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

Buffers on  twitter and saying he's out for between 3-6 months, gutted for the lad , hopefully he recovers sooner , get well soon marra.

That's ###### news, hopefully it all goes well.

• Like 5

Good run out for the lads today, with a few decent performances.  Obviously all the subs used disrupted the flow in the second half but it will do them all good. Think Hurst & Sabutey look like a good pairing already and just get better. 

Couple of handy lads in the bulls side too, their 6 could be good on a loan to cover for Buffer.

• Like 1

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Good run out for Town today against a very youthful Bradford side, Burns at fullback stood out and could be a useful signing along with Subutey and Hurst, Caine Barnes used more effectively as well. I was quite impressed with Bradfords 1,6 & 7.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bobg said:

Good run out for Town today against a very youthful Bradford side, Burns at fullback stood out and could be a useful signing along with Subutey and Hurst, Caine Barnes used more effectively as well. I was quite impressed with Bradfords 1,6 & 7.