Cleveland v Toronto City Saints

2 hours ago, OriginalMrC said:

Is this the NARL championship final with the only two remaining teams? 

Toronto City Saints never had anything to do with the NARL, which I think has been formally wound up, or whatever the North American equivalent is.

The Saints have been quite active recently putting together a team. Cleveland not so sure about, they never seem to have the numbers.

I'm sure it's a complete co-incidence this game is scheduled to be played on April Fools' Day....

10 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

Toronto City Saints never had anything to do with the NARL, which I think has been formally wound up, or whatever the North American equivalent is.

The Saints have been quite active recently putting together a team. Cleveland not so sure about, they never seem to have the numbers.

I'm sure it's a complete co-incidence this game is scheduled to be played on April Fools' Day....

I know, it was a tongue in cheek comment. Let's hope the Saints can fill the gap left by the inactive wolfpack (what a waste of a brand from their new 'owners') . Cleveland post good videos on social media but as you say 10 people does not a team make 

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/02/2023 at 01:14, Whippet13 said:

Yep....April 1st

1 hour ago, Pulga said:

Had a bit to do with Saints. Good people. 

We're doing their kit.

Good luck to them, they seem to be making much more effort and progress than the people who took over the Wolfpack brand.

• Like 3

Great to see Saints doing more good work. They deserve our support. Cleveland need games. Close proximity means it could be a good partnership. Let the games do the talking. Good luck.

Toronto Saints will soon launch their new 2023 kit and are announcing sponsors.

• Like 1

DIEHARD / TITAN / MAROON / KANGAROO

11 minutes ago, DlEHARD said:

Great to see Saints doing more good work. They deserve our support. Cleveland need games. Close proximity means it could be a good partnership. Let the games do the talking. Good luck.

Toronto Saints will soon launch their new 2023 kit and are announcing sponsors.

Close proximity being a 4hr 40 minute drive, excluding border crossing time. Shows what can happen if people make the effort and are prepared to travel along roads other than the M62. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 25/02/2023 at 16:07, Eddie said:

Close proximity being a 4hr 40 minute drive, excluding border crossing time. Shows what can happen if people make the effort and are prepared to travel along roads other than the M62. 

Wow! Definitely puts it and their effort into context.

• Like 2

DIEHARD / TITAN / MAROON / KANGAROO

20 hours ago, Madrileño said:

Why did you put the sponsor so low down on the body?

I just follow directions. 

They have so many sponsors I think it's the only way to put them all on.

new rise.jpg

56 minutes ago, Madrileño said:

And you run a kit company.... is that right?

I guess I do, yeah.

Started out doing it for teams I run/help run. But I can get them super cheap so it helps developing nations etc.

I'd have to make a profit to call it a company though 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

new rise.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Anita Bath said:

take your binoculars…..another athletics stadium hosting rugby league.

It’s such a shame all clubs don’t have decrepit football stadiums where they’re not really welcome to play in.