French scores?

BJW

Anybody any idea of this weekends scores? Not on FFR XIII site nor Flashscore.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

4-5 Feb. Though just realised it may have been blank weekend

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

11 hours ago, BJW said:

Have some faith in me BJW. I can’t even type in a wink using punctuation marks now. What has the world come to? 

Edited by Gomersall
  • Haha 1

Picked up a story around the Dragons/ Selection Elite 1 Saturday. A late player for the Elite  team in 18 year old half-back Enzo Griffier from RC Salon up in Provence. His club is 7th from the bottom of Elite 2. Must have something about him.  He's already talking about a  place in the European competiion come in the Autumn

Edited by audois
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

15 hours ago, BJW said:

6 hours ago, barnyia said:

It was  the cup for the lower divisions a couple of u19s cup games and 1 lord derby I think, plus the elite 1 v Catalan friendly. 

And here is a link to the draw for the next round of the cup - the eighth-finals:

Coupe de France Lord Derby - Le tirage au sort des 8èmes de finale de la Coupe de France Lord Derby 2022-2023 - Rugby à XIII - Treize Mondial

I think I am right in saying that where a pairing features teams from different divisions, regardless of the order in which they were drawn, the lower placed team has home advantage.  (No doubt those in France, such as barnyia and audois, will correct me if I am wrong about that.)  It's a concept I like.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

I think I am right in saying that where a pairing features teams from different divisions, regardless of the order in which they were drawn, the lower placed team has home advantage.  (No doubt those in France, such as barnyia and audois, will correct me if I am wrong about that.)  It's a concept I like.

Something I have suggested before that should happen in the Challenge Cup IMO.

• Like 1

Yes that's the rule so Carcassonne go to Carpentras and Lézignan to Entraigues, if they both win they meet in the quarters at Carcassonne, the draw is already made as a flow chart, it's like they do for darts and tennis, takes the excitement out of it a bit and it's set up for a Carcassonne/Lézignan v Pia in the semi,  limoux are on the other side and should meet Albi in  the semi's if it all goes to form. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I clicked on the link to the scores provided by langpark and i asked it to translate to English. It told me that, in the fourth game down, a team called Living Room were beaten away from home. Fair play though, they scored a few points, not bad for a room. Doesn't say much about the standard of the opposition though!

Edited by Hello

12 minutes ago, Hello said:

I clicked on the link to the scores provided by langpark and i asked it to translate to English. It told me that, in the fourth game down, a team called Living Room were beaten away from home. Fair play though, they scored a few points, not bad for a room. Doesn't say much about the standard of the opposition though!

I think the successful team, Ferrals, will be thinking just that it is pleasing to progress one round at a time - sofa so good!

• Like 1

French scores? Yes, quite often when he's not injured.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson