Alternative forums

Just a quick correction here as we wouldn't want to go down in history  as mistaken

Devil Talk is the main one

but this one comes  very close (nearly) (almost)

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

As a rough rule of thumb, the clubs that were in SL in early 2000 started off in rlfans, although some have now moved on as per the OP. The championship clubs back then set up their forums here. I can’t remember if there was a reason. That’s why Bradford, Halifax & London’s main forums are there rather than here

12 minutes ago, The Future is League said:

Terrible forum and i say that as an ex member

I was on it for about 6/7 years , never really bothered with this one , but it gradually died as people got banned and fans set up individual club sites 

So ended up here 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Nice but you will instantly recognise the layout and format of the site 

It has not changed since 2002

Well I've just had a Google and it still proclaims that it is the world's most popular RL website? 

And yeah, it doesn't seem to have changed much. 

Those early days of the internet were really exciting for an RL fan. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DACS said:

Still the main one for Leeds. It nearly died a few years ago but a few people have kept it going. I'd say there are maybe 20 regular posters? Forums just ain't what they used to be....

Makes a difference from the 21,000 members of the Facebook Group

10 hours ago, The Masked Poster said:

RL Fans 

Is that like Onlyfans but for people who like watching fat middle-aged northern men wear polyester shirts one size too small?

Asking for a friend 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

1 hour ago, Tommygilf said:

the 21,000 members of the Facebook Group

Well I hope they show up at the AJB in those numbers!  Might finally have a bit of fan competition for a change!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

12 minutes ago, The Masked Poster said:

Well I'm signing up....

As a creator or a subscriber? 😳😳🤣

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

1 minute ago, The Masked Poster said:

Unfortunately I'm not large enough to fulfil the criteria. I also have no polyester replicas either. 

Also, I don't need to pay for that as you can see it in many pubs in West Yorkshire on match days. But then, would anyone pay? 😉

On the internet there’s a market for anything. Even that. 

• Haha 1