Bulls Monday squad

Stirlin

Looking forward to tonight I know the allocation of adult tickets was sold out Friday not sure how many we was given though. 

next two games for us will gauge are season for you then widnes followed by a free hit out against Toulouse. 

expecting a good close game like some we have all witnessed in the past hopefully it’s us that take the 2 points come end of today. 

should be a really good atomshere either way hopefully big crowd to what we seen in the past when we used to play each other at BC

• Like 1

Understand the light show starts at 6.45pm so won't be on TV. Get thissen there.

Marshy in the halves tonight, Myles on the wing, Levi in, Browney full back. Jesse Dee in back row... see if I'm right...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, andyacko said:

Understand the light show starts at 6.45pm so won't be on TV. Get thissen there.

Marshy in the halves tonight, Myles on the wing, Levi in, Browney full back. Jesse Dee in back row... see if I'm right...

cheers coach acko😇

• Like 1

Massive game for us tonight against the Bulls,still missing key players,but we need to win or otherwise we are possibly going to lose our first 3games of the season with Toulouse on Saturday,this Division is unrelenting and before you know it your looking over your shoulder instead of competing for a top six finish.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Thank you. i don't use twitter or facebook. I wonder how many supporters are actually aware of this.

I do use Twitter and FB and it's the first I've heard of it. 

How about the club put all those supporter email addresses they have into action?