Cup Rd 2

chromedome

• 2 weeks later...

Really looking forward to this game as it will be the first time this season I have been able to get to a game.

I am sure it will take a little while to get to know some of the new faces but listening to some friends I will not be disappointed with the style of play we are going for under Muzza.I must say as well that I am delighted to have Tom Curwen and Blaine Marwood back as both are exciting to watch and neither take a backward step.

Always interesting playing the Amateurs as the NCL has some very good players in it now and it will be a great occasion for them so we must not be complacent but it would be nice to have a bit of a Cup run this season to bring in some much needed revenue for the Club.

• Like 1

Welcome to Town Jack, great that we have a half back on board. Obviously had some promise being in the Leeds academy, and going from the Hunslet report they were disappointed he left to give it a shot in Australia. Let's hope he can show us how good he is. UTT. 

• Like 1

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

39 minutes ago, DocH said:

I just think this potentially looks a better squad than last year.

Early days I know,  but some of the new recruits especially from community game look far better prospects than some of Thormans travellers we had last season 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Onreport said:

Early days I know,  but some of the new recruits especially from community game look far better prospects than some of Thormans travellers we had last season 

I've been really impressed with Stephenson and Key, big lads who hit a good flat ball at pace.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Onreport said:

Can't argue with that, last season Clark used to get me really mad how he would walk into tackles and turn his back at contact. Hopefully that's a thing of the past and these lads play for the jersey.

• Like 1

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!